For outdoor functions and parties that require a larger shaded space, we recommend the 24' x 40' Super Max Canopy
. The valance top keeps the water from the frame. It also gives a more appealing look.
24' x 40' Super Max Canopy Includes:
- Professional Grade 2-3/8" All Steel Frame.
- Bonded With DuPont Thermoset Baked on Powder-Coated Finish Which Prevents Chipping, Peeling, Rust And Corrosion
- Advanced Engineered, Triple Layer, Chemically Heat Bonded Enhanced Weave, Rip Stop, 100% Waterproof, Polyethylene Cover
- UV-Treated Inside And Out With Added Fade Blocker
- Assembles Quick And Easy With Slip Together Wedged Tubing
Available in white only.
- Fitted Cover
- Foot Plates
- Temporary Spike Anchors
Powder coated finish (baked on).
Performance properties are improved when the powder coat (also known as “dry paint”) is baked on steel.
Foot plates should be added to the canopy legs to make the structure more stable.
The interlocked patterns of ripstop fabrics are the main reason why they will not get torn or ripped.
UV treated tarps can last regardless of constant use and frequent exposure to harmful agents.
Valance Canopy 24' x 40' 2-3/8" ships within 7 to 10 business working days. This means, the order leaves our warehouse within 7 to 10 business after the order was placed. All ground orders usually take the following amount of time after they have been shipped:
West Coast = approx. 1 to 2 business working days
Mid West = approx. 3 to 4 business working days
East Coast = approx. 4 to 5 business working days
Ground shipments can take up to 7 to 15 business working days to arrive but this is highly unlikely.