The Valance Canopy 30' X 40' 2-3/8" Ultra Max 12-Leg
is great for people who have multiple cars. The valance top has flaps which give more protection from water. This structure can also be used for different outdoor activities.
30' x 40' Super Max Canopy Includes:
- Professional Grade 2-3/8" All Steel Frame.
- Bonded with Dupont Thermo set Baked on Powder-Coated Finish Which Prevents Chipping, Peeling, Rust and Corrosion.
- Advanced Engineered, Triple Layer, Chemically Heat Bonded Enhanced Weave, Rip Stop, 100% Waterproof, Polyethylene Cover.
- UV Treated Inside and Out With Added Fade Blocker.
- Assembles Quick and Easy with Slip Together wedged Tubing.
Available in white only.
- Fitted cover
- Foot plates
- Temporary spike anchors
Foot plates are highly recommended during windy days. These are installed to the legs of the canopy.
Baked on powder coat.
Powder coating that is baked on steel has better performance properties.
Ripstop fabrics have interlocked patterns that resist ripping and tearing.
UV treatment keeps the tarp from getting brittled from exposure to various harmful elements.
The 30x40 Ultra Max commercial outdoor canopy with a valance top, covers over the frame of the canopy, giving it water protection on the sides as well as a more appealing looking canopy.
No Tools Required - Easy Set-up
Heavy Duty Waterproof Tarp Cover
Galvanized Steel Poles 2 Inch Pole
5 Year Warranty on acts of Erosion
Valance Canopy 30' X 40' 2-3/8" ships within 7 to 10 business working days. This means, the order leaves our warehouse within 7 to 10 business after the order was placed. All ground orders usually take the following amount of time after they have been shipped:
West Coast = approx. 1 to 2 business working days
Mid West = approx. 3 to 4 business working days
East Coast = approx. 4 to 5 business working days
Ground shipments can take up to 7 to 15 business working days to arrive but this is highly unlikely.