This boat/SUV carport effortlessly provides instant shade and protection from the elements. Housing a number of excellent innovations in shelter design and built from only the most dependable materials, this piece promises to work perfectly for any type of car, in nearly any type of space. You cannot go wrong with the SUV boat carport.
SUV/Boat Canopy Carport 28 x 13 x 10 - SUPER SALE
- Sturdy, high-grade, 1.625-inch-thick steel frame subjected to a proprietary 13 step Rhino Shield steel surface preparation process, then bonded with DuPont thermoset baked-on powder coat. Prevents chipping, peeling, rust, and corrosion.
- Advance-engineered, triple-layer polyethylene cover, UV-treated inside and out with patented fade blockers and anti-aging/anti-fungal agents, resulting in a cover that withstands the elements.
- Quick and easy setup built in with slip-together swedged tubing and patented tensioning squares up frames and tightens down covers for a clean and finished look.
- High-profile white interior, creating enhanced illumination.
- Universal foot plates.
- Solid 7-rib design complete with slip-fit connectors and swedged tubing make for easy assembly. Bolt hardware at every connection ensures a solid structure, while Rugged Ratchet Tite tensioning system ensures a quick and easy cover installation.
- Easy Slide Cross Rail system locks down and squares up covers.
This carport is large and could be shipped freight truck.
Due to an unusually busy season it may take approximately 10 - 15 business days for your carport to be delivered to you. We appreciate your patience.
UV treated PE tarp.
Strips of polyethylene are woven to form a tarp that resists stretching, ripping and tearing. The UV treatments make the tarp durable even when used under different weather conditions.
Baked on powder coat.
Powder coating is the widely used finishing process for products. When the powder is baked, a reaction with other chemical groups takes place. The performance properties become better after the process.
Strong winds can take a temporary structure down. To strengthen its foundation, the use of foot plates is recommended. Install them for a more stable carport.
A Look At The SUV And Boat Carport Canopy
Canopies are useful for many different purposes. They come in different sizes and are often used as a form of protection. The SUV and boat carport canopy was designed to take care of your expensive recreational vehicles, protecting them from the elements and keeping them in prime condition.
If you have invested in a recreational item such as a boat or a suv, you know how expensive these vehicles can be. And with any investment of this proportion, you want to do everything in your power to protect it. There are few items that you will spend this much money on in a lifetime.
Those who do not have a garage or other area where they can store large vehicles can really benefit from the carport canopy. This is an affordable structure that is easily constructed and sturdy enough to last for years.
A persons only other option may be a covering such as a tarp. And while the tarp would protect a vehicle from rain or snow, hail and damaging winds can really wreak havoc on these important items. A canopy offers much more protection at a price that you can appreciate.
The structure of a canopy is made from a high quality metal that is rust resistant and will hold up through years of outdoor use. Aluminum is often used because it is also lightweight and easy to install.
The carport covering on this frame is a heavy duty fabric, often such as canvas or poly. These are also chemically treated to make them as durable as possible, and this will also give them other desirable qualities, such as UV resistance, flame resistance, and mildew resistance.
Now you can protect your SUV or boat and keep them looking new for longer. Even a paint job on a vehicle is very expensive, costing in the thousands. How much better to plan ahead, protecting your investments, and spending much less on a carport canopy.
SUV/Boat Canopy Carport 28 x 13 x 10 ships within 7 to 10 business working days. This means, the order leaves our warehouse within 7 to 10 business after the order was placed. All ground orders usually take the following amount of time after they have been shipped:
West Coast = approx. 1 to 2 business working days
Mid West = approx. 3 to 4 business working days
East Coast = approx. 4 to 5 business working days
Ground shipments can take up to 7 to 15 business working days to arrive but this is highly unlikely.