You never have to change the top on one of these steel canopy frame ports. This is the permanent solution for your canopy applications.
Steel Frame Canopy Port Specs:
Available in gray only.
Why choose a steel frame canopy port?
- Heavy Duty Square Steel Frame With Painted Finish.
- Easy Bolt Together Design - all Pre-drilled & Cut
- Rubber Outer-Edge Molding
- Rubber Grommetted Self-Drilling Screws
- Two Box Shipment - easily unloaded and transported
- Permanent Anchors Included
- Nominal Size 7’ Wide x 10’ Long x 6' High
- Standard End Door Size Center Height - 8'5"
- Sidewall Height - 7'
- Arches 4' Spacing - 3 Arches
- 2” Square Steel Frame Members
- Shipping Weight 270 lbs. shipped in two(2) box
- Shipped via Motor Freight Only
- Box Dimensions Box 1: 90" Long x 30" Wide x 10" High
- Box 2: 96" Long x 36.6" Wide x 5" High
- Anchors Four(4) Stainless Steel 18" Pin Anchors
We are aware that there are canopy users that prefer a longer lasting solution for outdoor protection. So we offer our steel frame canopy port. With this structure, you don’t have to worry about replacing the top cover, unlike the ones with tarp tops. Its frame is tough and stable so there’s no need to take it down during extreme conditions and then get it back up on day with a fine weather. Use this to enjoy the outdoors or simply park your vehicle under this canopy to prevent rain and heat from damaging its surface.
Steel Frame Canopy orders ship within 2 to 3 business working days. This means, the order leaves our warehouse within 2 to 3 business after the order was placed. All ground orders usually take the following amount of time after they have been shipped:
West Coast = approx. 1 to 2 business working days
Mid West = approx. 3 to 4 business working days
East Coast = approx. 4 to 5 business working days
Ground shipments can take up to 7 to 15 business working days to arrive but this is highly unlikely.