This is our largest steel frame canopy port. You can fit most combinations of 2 cars and boat. The sturdy steel top will protect those harsh seasons and keep you are your vehicles protected.
Steel Frame Canopy Port Specs:
Available in gray.
Permanent protection for your vehicles
- Heavy Duty Square Steel Frame With Painted Finish
- Easy Bolt Together Design - all Pre-drilled & Cut
- Rubber Outer-Edge Molding
- Rubber Grommetted Self-Drilling Screws
- Two Box Shipment - easily unloaded and transported
- Permanent Anchors Included
- Nominal Size 22’ Wide x 24’ Long x 12' High
- Standard End Door Size Center Height - 10'
- Sidewall Height - 6'6"
- Arches 4' Spacing - 5 Arches
- 2” Square Steel Frame Members
- Shipping Weight 2200 lbs. shipped in two(2) box
- Shipped via Motor Freight Only
- Box Dimensions Box 1: 90" Long x 30" Wide x 10" High
- Box 2: 96" Long x 36.6" Wide x 5" High
- Anchors Ten(10) Stainless Steel 18" Pin Anchors
This steel frame canopy port is wide enough for two vehicles. You don’t have to leave your other car unprotected or purchase two carports with this structure. The steel top is tough and resistant to the elements so replacement is not necessary.
22 x 24 x 12 Steel Canopy Frame Port
The 22 x 24 x 12 Steel Canopy Frame Port is meant for permanent use. So when you assemble this structure, you must carefully choose the best spot. Setting it up is also time consuming and will require more than one person.
It has a straightforward assembly process. That’s why we recommend it over extensions and wooden gazebos. It also features an anchored frame which is less expensive than other permanent structures for vehicles. This package has anchors (for extra protection) and self-drilling screws.
Although it lacks color and style, you can be sure of its stability and sturdiness. It is usually used as storage for cars and materials rather than a shade for outdoor events and parties. But if you still want to use it for such occasions you can set up a table or two.
This structure can provide protection from the heat of the sun all year round. Expect two boxes when this package arrives, because if placed in a single box it would be too heavy for one person.
Steel Canopy Frame Port 22 x 24 x 12 ships within 7 to 10 business working days. This means, the order leaves our warehouse within 7 to 10 business after the order was placed. All ground orders usually take the following amount of time after they have been shipped:
West Coast = approx. 1 to 2 business working days
Mid West = approx. 3 to 4 business working days
East Coast = approx. 4 to 5 business working days
Ground shipments can take up to 7 to 15 business working days to arrive but this is highly unlikely.