Our Premier 100 X 310 Ultimate Party Tent - Pole Tent - Blue and White Striped with Solid White Sidewalls
is a durable and long lasting product. The entire perimeter is supported by the seatbelt webbing. It can handle strong winds (up to 70 mph in certain conditions). Furthermore, securing it on the ground is easy because of the guy-wires attached to the tent top. Included with our Premier 100 X 310 Ultimate Party Tents - Pole Tent - Blue and White Striped with Solid White Sidewalls are the following: poles (with quarter poles if needed), stakes, tent top, instructional video and storage bag (for the tent top).
Premier 100 X 310 Ultimate Party Tent - Pole Tent - Blue and White Striped with Solid White Sidewalls
- This tent kit is fully functional
- Top – guy-lines are attached, block out, white vinyl (15 oz.) combined with blue translucent stripes (14 oz.)
- Can endure multiple assemblies and take downs
- Seat belt webbing – 2 inches
- Side poles – light weight, extremely tough, galvanized
- Center and quarter poles – plates are welded on the top and bottom, heavy-duty pins are welded into the top
- In the protective bag – side walls and tent top
- NFPA 701 Certified (fire retardant tent)
- Manufacturer’s warranty – 1 year
- Center poles and quarter poles: 16 gauge and 14 gauge steel tubing
- Webbing: 1.5 in. – 2 in. / 3 thousand pounds to 6 thousand pounds tested
- Standard laminated vinyl tent top – 14 to 15 ounces
- Side poles: 16 gauge steel - 1.660 in. dia.
The outer layer of galvanized steel, which is made of zinc, provides complete protection from rust, corrosion and other harmful agents. Galvanized steel is long lasting. It has an appealing finish which is hard to scratch.
Fire retardants are substances treated on flammable materials. They lessen the impacts of fire on properties. A fire retardant material can possibly halt the spread of flames in case of fire.
This order usually ships within 3 to 4 business working days. This means, the order leaves our warehouse within 3 to 4 business after the order was placed. All ground orders usually take the following amount of time after they have been shipped:
West Coast = approx. 1 to 2 business working days
- Mid West = approx. 3 to 4 business working days
- East Coast = approx. 4 to 5 business working days
Ground shipments can take up to 7 to 15 business working days to arrive but this is highly unlikely.
If you need your order overnight or 2nd day air please call 1-800-838-3057.