Don’t let the strong winds take away the fun of your outdoor event. Use the Premier 100 X 310 Ultimate Party Tent - Pole Tent - Red and White Striped with Solid White Sidewalls
. This product kit includes the following: tent top, stakes, instructional video, storage bag for the tent top, center poles, side poles and quarter poles (if needed). You can easily secure this tent to the ground because of the guy-wires attached to the top. Furthermore, this tent is made tough by the seat belt webbing around the perimeter. Our Premier 100 X 310 Ultimate Party Tents - Pole Tent - Red and White Striped with Solid White Sidewalls are fully functional and designed for extended use.
Premier 100 X 310 Ultimate Party Tent - Pole Tent - Red and White Striped with Solid White Sidewalls
- Tent top – heavy-duty, block out, 15 oz. white vinyl with 14 oz. red translucent stripes, guy lines are attached
- Multiple set ups and take downs will not be a problem
- Can handle winds of up to 70 miles/hour (in certain conditions)
- Seat belt webbing – 2 inches
- Sidewalls and tent top – rolled up inside a protective bag
- Side poles – very tough, light weight, galvanized
- Center poles and quarter poles – plates are welded on the top and bottom, pins (heavy-duty) are welded into the top
- Standard laminated vinyl tent top – 14 to 15 ounces
- Center poles and quarter poles: 16 gauge and 14 gauge steel tubing
- Webbing: 1.5 in. – 2 in. / 3 thousand pounds to 6 thousand pounds tested
- Side poles: 16 gauge steel - 1.660 in. dia.
- NFPA 701 Certified (fire retardant tent)
- Manufacturer’s warranty – 1 year
Fire retardants are substances added to flammable materials. They can slow down or even stop the spread of flames in case fire starts.
In galvanization, steel is submerged in molten zinc. Zinc coats the entire steel and bonds to it permanently. This is the layer that provides rust and corrosion protection.
This order usually ships within 3 to 4 business working days. This means, the order leaves our warehouse within 3 to 4 business after the order was placed. All ground orders usually take the following amount of time after they have been shipped:
West Coast = approx. 1 to 2 business working days
- Mid West = approx. 3 to 4 business working days
- East Coast = approx. 4 to 5 business working days
Ground shipments can take up to 7 to 15 business working days to arrive but this is highly unlikely.
If you need your order overnight or 2nd day air please call 1-800-838-3057.