Strong winds can be handled by our Premier 100 X 310 Ultimate Party Tent - Pole Tent - White with Solid White Sidewalls
. It is a long lasting and fully functional tent recommended for industrial and commercial use. The entire perimeter is reinforced with the seat belt webbing of this tent. It also has guy lines which can help you secure the tent easily. Our Premier 100 X 310 Ultimate Party Tents - Pole Tent - White with Solid White Sidewalls can withstand multiple assemblies and take downs. Order today.
Premier 100 X 310 Ultimate Party Tent - Pole Tent - White with Solid White Sidewalls
- Can handle winds of up to 70 miles per hour (in certain conditions)
- Block out tent top – heavy-duty, solid white vinyl (15 oz.)
- Center and quarter poles – plates (welded on the top part and bottom part), heavy-duty pins (welded into the top)
- 2-inch seat belt webbing
- Side poles – extremely tough, galvanized, light weight
- When the tent kit arrives, the tent top and sidewalls are inside a protective bag
- Tent kit: tent top with storage bag, installation video, center poles, quarter poles (if needed), side poles, tent stakes
- Standard laminated vinyl tent top – 14 to 15 ounces
- Side poles: 16 gauge steel - 1.660 in. dia.
- Center poles and quarter poles: 16 gauge and 14 gauge steel tubing
- Webbing: 1.5 in. – 2 in. / 3 thousand pounds to 6 thousand pounds tested
- Manufacturer’s warranty – 1 year
- NFPA 701 Certified (fire retardant tent)
Galvanized steel is a long-lasting material. It has a zinc layer which provides protection from rust and corrosion. Galvanized steel has an attractive finish that cannot be scratched easily.
Flame retardants reduce the damaging impacts of fire on properties. These are substances are treated on various materials. A fire retardant material is able to slow down the spread of fire.
This order usually ships within 3 to 4 business working days. This means, the order leaves our warehouse within 3 to 4 business after the order was placed. All ground orders usually take the following amount of time after they have been shipped:
West Coast = approx. 1 to 2 business working days
- Mid West = approx. 3 to 4 business working days
- East Coast = approx. 4 to 5 business working days
Ground shipments can take up to 7 to 15 business working days to arrive but this is highly unlikely.
If you need your order overnight or 2nd day air please call 1-800-838-3057.