Do you need a big tent that can endure strong winds? Here’s a recommended tent: the Premier 100 X 310 Ultimate Party Tent - Pole Tent - Green and White Striped with White Sidewalls and Cathedral Windows
. This can withstand up to 70 miles per hour winds (in certain conditions). It can last for a long time and is very durable. The seatbelt webbing reinforces this tent. It also features guy lines. These tensioned cables will help you secure the tent easily. Order these Premier 100 X 310 Ultimate Party Tents - Pole Tent - Green and White Striped with White Sidewalls and Cathedral Windows now.
Here are the contents of the product package: tent top with storage bag, stakes, quarter poles (if needed), side poles, center poles, video that shows how to install the tent.
Premier 100 X 310 Ultimate Party Tent - Pole Tent - Green and White Striped with White Sidewalls and Cathedral Windows
- Multiple assemblies and take downs will not be a problem
- This tent kit is fully functional
- Industrial and commercial use
- Top – white vinyl material (15 oz.) combined with green translucent stripes (14 oz.), block out, guy
- lines are attached, heavy-duty
- 2 inches seat belt webbing
- Side poles – extremely tough, light weight, galvanized
- Center and quarter poles – plates are welded on the bottom and top part, heavy-duty pins are welded into the top part
- What you’ll find inside the protective bag: sidewalls with cathedral windows and tent top
- Fire retardant party tent - NFPA 701 Certified
- Side poles: 16 gauge steel - 1.660 in. dia.
- Center poles and quarter poles: 16 gauge and 14 gauge steel tubing
- Webbing: 1.5 in. to 2 in. / 3 thousand lbs. to 6 thousand lbs. tested
- One-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Standard laminated vinyl tent top – 14 to 15 oz.
Fire retardants are added to flammable items. These substances lessen the effects of fire on properties. A flame retardant material has the ability to delay the spread of fire.
Zinc permanently bonds to steel in galvanization. This layer covers the entire steel item, making the whole material resistant to rust and corrosion. Galvanized steel has an appealing finish. Its surface is hard to scratch.
This order usually ships within 3 to 4 business working days. This means, the order leaves our warehouse within 3 to 4 business after the order was placed. All ground orders usually take the following amount of time after they have been shipped:
West Coast = approx. 1 to 2 business working days
- Mid West = approx. 3 to 4 business working days
- East Coast = approx. 4 to 5 business working days
Ground shipments can take up to 7 to 15 business working days to arrive but this is highly unlikely.
If you need your order overnight or 2nd day air please call 1-800-838-3057.