The Premier 100 X 310 Ultimate Party Tent - Pole Tent - White with White Sidewalls and Cathedral Windows
is your best choice when it comes to big outdoor tents. It is durable enough to last even if it is repeatedly assembled and taken down. This tent is also great for industrial and commercial use. It can withstand strong winds of up to 70 miles per hour (in certain conditions). The contents of these Premier 100 X 310 Ultimate Party Tents - Pole Tent - White with White Sidewalls and Cathedral Windows are the following: tent top, installation video, tent stakes, side poles, quarter poles (if needed), center poles and a bag for keeping the tent top.
Premier 100 X 310 Ultimate Party Tent - Pole Tent - White with White Sidewalls and Cathedral Windows
- Center poles and quarter poles – each pole has a plate welded on the top and bottom part, each pole also has a heavy-duty plate welded into the top part
- Tent kit is fully functional
- Sidewalls – extremely tough, galvanized, light weight
- Tent top – solid white vinyl (15 ounces), block out, heavy duty, guy lines are attached
- 2-inch seat belt webbing
- Sidewalls and tent top – rolled up inside a bag for protection (when shipped)
- Center poles and quarter poles: 16 gauge and 14 gauge steel tubing
- Side poles: 16 gauge steel - 1.660 in. dia.
- Webbing: 1.5 in. to 2 in. / 3 thousand lbs. to 6 thousand lbs. tested
- One-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Standard laminated vinyl tent top – 14 to 15 oz.
- Fire retardant party tent - NFPA 701 Certified
Fire retardants are substances applied to flammable materials. They help lessen the damaging effects of fire on surrounding properties. Fire retardant items can possibly stop the spread of flames.
Galvanized steel is steel with a permanent zinc coating. This layer provides protection from corrosion and rust. This material is long lasting and has an attractive finish.
This order usually ships within 3 to 4 business working days. This means, the order leaves our warehouse within 3 to 4 business after the order was placed. All ground orders usually take the following amount of time after they have been shipped:
West Coast = approx. 1 to 2 business working days
- Mid West = approx. 3 to 4 business working days
- East Coast = approx. 4 to 5 business working days
Ground shipments can take up to 7 to 15 business working days to arrive but this is highly unlikely.
If you need your order overnight or 2nd day air please call 1-800-838-3057.