The Premier 100 X 280 Ultimate Party Tent - Pole Tent - Blue and White Striped with Solid White Sidewalls
gives total protection from the wind. In fact, it can endure winds of up to 70 miles per hour (if it is anchored in certain conditions). This is a full tent kit that has amazing features. Setting it up and taking it down multiple times is alright. That’s why it’s also great for commercial and industrial use. This tent has a seat belt webbing that supports the entire perimeter of the tent. It also has guy lines to easily secure the tent. Purchase these Premier 100 X 280 Ultimate Party Tents - Pole Tent - Blue and White Striped with Solid White Sidewalls today.
Premier 100 X 280 Ultimate Party Tent - Pole Tent - Blue and White Striped with Solid White Sidewalls
- Product kit contents: installation video, tent top (with storage bag), tent stakes, center poles, quarter poles (optional)
- Block out top – heavy-duty, a combination of 15 ounces white vinyl and 14 ounces blue translucent stripes, guy lines are attached
- 2-inch seat belt webbing
- Side poles – light weight, extremely durable, galvanized
- Center and quarter poles – plates are welded on the top and bottom, pins are welded into the top
- Sidewalls and tent top are inside a bag for protection
- Manufacturer’s warranty is 1 yr.
- Party tent is fire retardant and NFPA 701 Certified
- Side Poles: 16 gauge steel - 1.660-inch diameter
- Tent top weighs 14 to 15 ounces and is made of standard laminated vinyl
- Center and quarter poles: 16 gauge and 14 gauge steel tubing
- Webbing: 1.5 inches to 2 inches / 3k lbs. - 6k lbs. tested
Galvanized steel is a durable material. It has a very tough zinc coating that resists corrosion and rust. This material has a satiny finish. Its attractive surface is hard to scratch.
Fire retardants are chemicals applied to various materials. These substances lessen the flammability of items. Once treated, an item is able to prevent flames from spreading further in case of fire.
This order usually ships within 3 to 4 business working days. This means, the order leaves our warehouse within 3 to 4 business after the order was placed. All ground orders usually take the following amount of time after they have been shipped:
West Coast = approx. 1 to 2 business working days
- Mid West = approx. 3 to 4 business working days
- East Coast = approx. 4 to 5 business working days
Ground shipments can take up to 7 to 15 business working days to arrive but this is highly unlikely.
If you need your order overnight or 2nd day air please call 1-800-838-3057.