Our Premier 100 X 280 Ultimate Party Tent - Pole Tent - Red and White Striped with Solid White Sidewalls
is your solution for your outdoor party, commercial or industrial needs. This tent can endure several set ups and take downs. It can also withstand winds of up to 70 miles per hour. The contents of this kit are stakes, tent top, quarter poles (optional), center poles, side poles, protective bag and instructional video. Purchase the fully functional Premier 100 X 280 Ultimate Party Tents - Pole Tent - Red and White Striped with Solid White Sidewalls today.
Premier 100 X 280 Ultimate Party Tent - Pole Tent - Red and White Striped with Solid White Sidewalls
- Top – combination of 15 ounces white vinyl and 14 ounces red translucent stripes, guy lines are attached, block out, heavy-duty
- Contents of the protective bag: sidewalls and tent top
- 2 inches seat belt webbing – more support for the tent, placed on the entire perimeter
- Side poles – galvanized, light weight, very durable
- Quarter poles and center poles – heavy-duty pins are welded into the top, plates are welded on the top and bottom
- Party tent is fire retardant and NFPA 701 Certified
- Tent top weighs 14 to 15 ounces and is made of standard laminated vinyl
- Manufacturer’s warranty is 1 yr.
- Side Poles: 16 gauge steel - 1.660-inch diameter
- Webbing: 1.5 inches to 2 inches / 3k lbs. - 6k lbs. tested
- Center and quarter poles: 16 gauge and 14 gauge steel tubing
Galvanized steel needs little to no maintenance. It's a material that can last for years. The surface is protected by a zinc layer which is a permanent part of steel. Zinc is a metal that can resist rust and corrosion.
Fire retardants make various items less flammable. They are substances that can decrease the impacts of fire on properties. A fire retardant material is able to delay the spread of flames.
This order usually ships within 3 to 4 business working days. This means, the order leaves our warehouse within 3 to 4 business after the order was placed. All ground orders usually take the following amount of time after they have been shipped:
West Coast = approx. 1 to 2 business working days
- Mid West = approx. 3 to 4 business working days
- East Coast = approx. 4 to 5 business working days
Ground shipments can take up to 7 to 15 business working days to arrive but this is highly unlikely.
If you need your order overnight or 2nd day air please call 1-800-838-3057.