When choosing a tent for your party, commercial or industrial needs, make sure that it can endure strong winds. Our Premier 100 X 280 Ultimate Party Tent - Pole Tent - White with Vertical Green Stripes
can endure up to 70 miles/hour wind (in certain conditions). It is a fully functional tent kit which has the following materials: tent top, center poles, quarter poles (if needed), side poles and stakes. A storage bag and an installation video are also included with this product package. Order these Premier 100 X 280 Ultimate Party Tents - Pole Tent - White with Vertical Green Stripes today.
Premier 100 X 280 Ultimate Party Tent - Pole Tent - White with Vertical Green Stripes
- It can endure multiple set ups and take downs
- Seat belt webbing – 2 inches, entire perimeter
- Block out top: heavy duty, white vinyl (15 oz.) combined with green translucent stripes (14 oz.), guy-ropes are attached (for a secure and easy anchoring), rolled up inside a protective bag
- Side poles – light weight, galvanized, very tough
- Quarter poles and center poles – with plates welded on the top and bottom, with heavy-duty pins welded on the top
- This fire retardant party tent is NFPA 701 Certified
- Webbing: 1.5 in. to 2 in. / 3,000 lbs. - 6,000 lbs. tested
- Manufacturer’s warranty is one year
- Side Poles: 16 gage steel - 1.660 in. diameter
- Center and quarter poles: 16 gage and 14 gage steel tubing
- Tent top weighs 14-15 oz. and the material is standard laminated vinyl
Galvanized steel is steel alloyed with zinc, a metal that is resistant to corrosion and rust. This material has a surface that is hard to scratch. It also has an attractive finish.
Fire retardants are substances that make different materials less flammable. They are able to decrease the damage brought by fire. A fire retardant material can possibly stop flames from spreading.
This order usually ships within 3 to 4 business working days. This means, the order leaves our warehouse within 3 to 4 business after the order was placed. All ground orders usually take the following amount of time after they have been shipped:
West Coast = approx. 1 to 2 business working days
- Mid West = approx. 3 to 4 business working days
- East Coast = approx. 4 to 5 business working days
Ground shipments can take up to 7 to 15 business working days to arrive but this is highly unlikely.
If you need your order overnight or 2nd day air please call 1-800-838-3057.