Do you need a fully functional tent kit? Here’s a recommended product: the Premier 100 X 280 Ultimate Party Tent - Pole Tent - Blue and White Striped with White Sidewalls and Cathedral Windows
. Even with multiple assemblies or take downs, this tent can last for a long time. That’s the reason why we also recommend this for commercial and industrial use. These are the contents of the tent kit: stakes, tent top, storage bag, center poles, side poles, quarter poles (optional) and a video that shows you how to assemble the tent. Order these Premier 100 X 280 Ultimate Party Tents - Pole Tent - Blue and White Striped with White Sidewalls and Cathedral Windows.
Premier 100 X 280 Ultimate Party Tent - Pole Tent - Blue and White Striped with White Sidewalls and Cathedral Windows
- Block out top – combination of white vinyl and blue translucent stripes (15 ounces and 14 ounces, respectively), heavy-duty, guy lines are attached
- Seat belt webbing – 2 inches
- Light weight side poles – galvanized, very sturdy
- Tent top and sidewalls – inside a protective bag when tent kit arrives
- Plates are welded on the top and bottom of center and quarter poles
- Heavy-duty pins are welded into the top of center and quarter poles
- Side Poles: 16 gauge steel - 1.660 in. diameter
- Party tent is fire retardant and NFPA 701 Certified
- Webbing: 1.5 inches - 2 inches / 3 thousand pounds - 6 thousand pounds tested
- Center and quarter poles: 16 gauge and 14 gauge steel tubing
- Tent top - weight is 14 - 15 oz., made of standard laminated vinyl
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty
Galvanized steel is a long-lasting material which needs little to no maintenance. The zinc coating is very tough and can resist corrosion and rust. The surface of this material is hard to scratch.
Fire retardants are chemicals treated on flammable materials. They decrease the impacts of fire on properties. Fire retardant materials can delay the spread of flames. They can also possibly stop fires.
This order usually ships within 3 to 4 business working days. This means, the order leaves our warehouse within 3 to 4 business after the order was placed. All ground orders usually take the following amount of time after they have been shipped:
West Coast = approx. 1 to 2 business working days
- Mid West = approx. 3 to 4 business working days
- East Coast = approx. 4 to 5 business working days
Ground shipments can take up to 7 to 15 business working days to arrive but this is highly unlikely.
If you need your order overnight or 2nd day air please call 1-800-838-3057.