The strong gust of wind (up to 70 miles per hour in certain conditions) is well handled by the Premier 100 X 280 Ultimate Party Tent - Pole Tent - White with Vertical Red Stripes
. Use this large tent if you want your outdoor event undisrupted by different types of weather. This tent kit has the following contents: stakes, tent top with a bag to store it, side poles, quarter poles (if needed), center poles and instructional video. The seatbelt webbing is a feature of this tent that supports the entire perimeter. Get these Premier 100 X 280 Ultimate Party Tents - Pole Tent - White with Vertical Red Stripes today.
Premier 100 X 280 Ultimate Party Tent - Pole Tent - White with Vertical Red Stripes
- Tent top – guy wires are attached (for secure and easy anchoring), block out, white vinyl (15 oz.) combined with red stripes (translucent, 14 oz.), rolled up inside a bag to keep it protected
- This product kit is fully functional
- Setting this up and taking this down multiple times will not be a problem
- Side poles – light weight, extremely durable, galvanized
- Center poles and quarter poles – plates are welded on the top and bottom, heavy duty pins are welded into the top
- For industrial and commercial use
- Tent top weighs 14-15 oz. and the material is standard laminated vinyl
- Side Poles: 16 gage steel - 1.660 in. diameter
- Manufacturer’s warranty is one year
- This fire retardant party tent is NFPA 701 Certified
- Center and quarter poles: 16 gage and 14 gage steel tubing
- Webbing: 1.5 in. to 2 in. / 3,000 lbs. - 6,000 lbs. tested
Galvanized steel is rust, corrosion and scratch resistant. The zinc layer, which permanently bonded to steel, protects the whole material from harmful elements. The surface has an attractive, satiny finish.
Fire retardants are substances that lessen the flammability of various materials. These substances can decrease the damage caused by fire. A flame retardant material can slow down the spread of flames.
This order usually ships within 3 to 4 business working days. This means, the order leaves our warehouse within 3 to 4 business after the order was placed. All ground orders usually take the following amount of time after they have been shipped:
West Coast = approx. 1 to 2 business working days
- Mid West = approx. 3 to 4 business working days
- East Coast = approx. 4 to 5 business working days
Ground shipments can take up to 7 to 15 business working days to arrive but this is highly unlikely.
If you need your order overnight or 2nd day air please call 1-800-838-3057.