If you always hold big celebrations outdoors, make it a point to get a tent that’s up for multiple set ups and take downs. We offer the Premier 100 X 250 Ultimate Party Tent - Pole Tent - Yellow and White Striped with Solid White Sidewalls
for your outdoor needs. This is a tent that can endure up to 70 mph winds. We also recommend our Premier 100 X 250 Ultimate Party Tents - Pole Tent - Yellow and White Striped with Solid White Sidewalls for commercial and industrial use. Order today.
Premier 100 X 250 Ultimate Party Tent - Pole Tent - Yellow and White Striped with Solid White Sidewalls
- This tent kit contains the following: tent top (a storage bag for it is included), stakes, installation video, side poles, quarter poles (if needed), center poles
- Heavy-duty top – block out, guy lines are attached, white vinyl (15 oz.) plus yellow translucent stripes (14 oz.)
- Contents of the protective bag: solid white sidewalls and tent top
- Built to last
- Fully functional
- Seat belt webbing – placed on the entire perimeter, 2 inches
- Plates – welded on the top and bottom of center and quarter poles
- Pins – welded into the top of quarter and center poles, heavy-duty
- Light weight and extremely durable side poles (galvanized)
- Webbing – 1.5 inches to 2 inches, three thousand pounds to six thousand pounds tested
- Tent top is made of standard laminated vinyl and weighs 14 to 15 ounces
- Side poles – 16 gauge steel, diameter is 1.660 inches
- Fire retardant tent – NFPA 701 Certified
- Has a manufacturer’s warranty (one year)
- Center and quarter poles – 16-gauge and 14-gauge steel tubing
Fire retardants are chemicals that lessen the damage of fire to properties. They are treated on different items to lessen their flammability. In case of fire, flames will spread slowly with a fire retardant material.
Galvanized steel has a surface that is hard to scratch. In its production, steel is dipped in molten zinc. Zinc bonds permanently to the steel item afterwards. The zinc layer provides protection from corrosion and rust.
This order usually ships within 3 to 4 business working days. This means, the order leaves our warehouse within 3 to 4 business after the order was placed. All ground orders usually take the following amount of time after they have been shipped:
West Coast = approx. 1 to 2 business working days
- Mid West = approx. 3 to 4 business working days
- East Coast = approx. 4 to 5 business working days
Ground shipments can take up to 7 to 15 business working days to arrive but this is highly unlikely.
If you need your order overnight or 2nd day air please call 1-800-838-3057.