Do you need a tent that lasts for a long time? If you constantly hold outdoor events, then the Premier 100 X 250 Ultimate Party Tent - Pole Tent - Blue and White Striped with Solid White Sidewalls
is the one that you need. It can easily be transported from one place to another because this product comes with a storage bag. Winds of 70 miles per hour will not be a problem for these Premier 100 X 250 Ultimate Party Tents - Pole Tent - Blue and White Striped with Solid White Sidewalls. Order today.
Premier 100 X 250 Ultimate Party Tent - Pole Tent - Blue and White Striped with Solid White Sidewalls
- Sidewalls and tent top are inside a protective bag when the product package arrives
- Can endure multiple assemblies and take downs
- Good for commercial and industrial use
- Top – block out, a combination of 15 ounces white vinyl and 14 ounces blue translucent stripes, guy ropes are attached
- Fully functional
- Seat belt webbing – 2 inches
- Center and quarter poles – pins are welded into the top (heavy-duty), plates are welded on the top and bottom
- Light weight side poles – galvanized, extremely tough
- Tent kit: stakes, installation manual, tent top with storage bag, center poles, side poles, quarter poles (optional)
- Side poles – 16 gage steel, diameter is 1.660 in.
- Fire retardant – NFPA 701 Certified
- Center and quarter poles – 16 gage and 14 gage steel tubing
- Tent top is made of standard laminated vinyl and weighs 14 to 15 oz.
- Has a manufacturer’s warranty (1 year)
- Webbing – three thousand pounds to six thousand pounds tested, 1.5 in. to 2 in.
Galvanized steel is a sturdy material. Its surface is protected by zinc, a metal that resists corrosion and rust. The attractive finish of galvanized steel is hard to scratch.
Fire retardants are substances that lessen the effects of fire on properties. These chemicals are applied to various items. With this treatment, a material can delay the spread of flames in case of fire.
This order usually ships within 3 to 4 business working days. This means, the order leaves our warehouse within 3 to 4 business after the order was placed. All ground orders usually take the following amount of time after they have been shipped:
West Coast = approx. 1 to 2 business working days
- Mid West = approx. 3 to 4 business working days
- East Coast = approx. 4 to 5 business working days
Ground shipments can take up to 7 to 15 business working days to arrive but this is highly unlikely.
If you need your order overnight or 2nd day air please call 1-800-838-3057.