If you’re a business owner that offers tent rentals, we have the product that perfectly matches your needs: the Premier 100 X 250 Ultimate Party Tent - Pole Tent - Red and White Striped with Solid White Sidewalls
. This tent can endure strong winds (up to 70 miles/hour). And even if it is assembled and taken down multiple times, it remains sturdy. You can transport this easily because it has a convenient bag. Purchase these Premier 100 X 250 Ultimate Party Tents - Pole Tent - Red and White Striped with Solid White Sidewalls now.
Premier 100 X 250 Ultimate Party Tent - Pole Tent - Red and White Striped with Solid White Sidewalls
- This tent kit is fully functional
- Contents of the tent kit: installation manual, storage bag, center poles, quarter poles (if needed), side poles, tent top, stakes
- For commercial and industrial use
- Tent top – white vinyl (15 oz.) plus red translucent stripes (14 oz.), guy lines are attached, block out, heavy-duty
- Seat belt webbing on the entire perimeter – 2 inches
- Side poles – extremely durable, light weight, galvanized
- For more security, each center pole and quarter pole has a plate welded on the top and bottom
- Heavy-duty pins are welded into the top
- Inside the protective bag – sidewalls + tent top
- Side poles – 16 gage steel, diameter is 1.660 in.
- Fire retardant – NFPA 701 Certified
- Center and quarter poles – 16 gage and 14 gage steel tubing
- Tent top is made of standard laminated vinyl and weighs 14 to 15 oz.
- Has a manufacturer’s warranty (1 year)
- Webbing – three thousand pounds to six thousand pounds tested, 1.5 in. to 2 in.
Galvanized steel is sturdy and can last for a long time. Its zinc coating is tough and resistant to corrosion and rust. Galvanized steel also has an attractive finish. Its surface cannot be scratched easily.
With fire retardants, materials become less flammable. These are substances that aid in lessening the damage of fire to properties. A fire retardant material can limit the spread of flames.
This order usually ships within 3 to 4 business working days. This means, the order leaves our warehouse within 3 to 4 business after the order was placed. All ground orders usually take the following amount of time after they have been shipped:
West Coast = approx. 1 to 2 business working days
- Mid West = approx. 3 to 4 business working days
- East Coast = approx. 4 to 5 business working days
Ground shipments can take up to 7 to 15 business working days to arrive but this is highly unlikely.
If you need your order overnight or 2nd day air please call 1-800-838-3057.