For your commercial, industrial or party needs, choose our Premier 100 X 250 Ultimate Party Tent - Pole Tent - Green and White Striped with White Sidewalls and Cathedral Windows
. This canopy is sturdy enough to withstand 70 mph winds. Furthermore, you can easily transport this from one place to another because of its convenient storage bag. Our Premier 100 X 250 Ultimate Party Tents - Pole Tent - Green and White Striped with White Sidewalls and Cathedral Windows can take multiple assemblies and take downs. Order now.
Premier 100 X 250 Ultimate Party Tent - Pole Tent - Green and White Striped with White Sidewalls and Cathedral Windows
- Fully functional tent kit contents: side poles, center poles, quarter poles (if needed), tent top with storage bag, stakes and installation video
- Contents of the protective bag: tent top + sidewalls with cathedral windows
- Tent top features – white vinyl (15 oz.) + green translucent stripes (14 oz.), guy wires are attached, block out, heavy-duty
- 2-inch seat belt webbing on the entire perimeter
- Plates are welded into the center and quarter poles (top and bottom)
- Pins are welded on the center and quarter poles (top)
- Webbing – 1.5 in. - 2 in., 3 thousand pounds to 6 thousand pounds tested
- NFPA 701 Certified outdoor tent
- Center and quarter poles – 16 gauge and 14 gauge steel tubing
- Side poles – 16 gauge steel, diameter is 1.660 in.
- Standard laminated vinyl top weighs 14 to 15 oz.
- 1 yr. manufacturer’s warranty
Galvanized steel is a durable material that needs very little to no maintenance. It is steel alloyed with zinc, a metal which resists corrosion and rust. The surface is scratch proof. Galvanized steel also has an attractive finish.
Fire retardants are chemicals that lessen the damage caused by fire. They are treated on various items. A fire retardant material can prevent the flames from spreading further.
This order usually ships within 3 to 4 business working days. This means, the order leaves our warehouse within 3 to 4 business after the order was placed. All ground orders usually take the following amount of time after they have been shipped:
West Coast = approx. 1 to 2 business working days
- Mid West = approx. 3 to 4 business working days
- East Coast = approx. 4 to 5 business working days
Ground shipments can take up to 7 to 15 business working days to arrive but this is highly unlikely.
If you need your order overnight or 2nd day air please call 1-800-838-3057.