The Premier 100 X 250 Ultimate Party Tent - Pole Tent - Blue and White Striped with White Sidewalls and Cathedral Windows
is a fully functional tent kit for your industrial, commercial or party needs. Winds up to 70 miles per hour can be endured by this tent. It is also designed to endure multiple assemblies and take downs. Purchase these Premier 100 X 250 Ultimate Party Tents - Pole Tent - Blue and White Striped with White Sidewalls and Cathedral Windows today.
Premier 100 X 250 Ultimate Party Tent - Pole Tent - Blue and White Striped with White Sidewalls and Cathedral Windows
- Contents: stakes, installation manual, tent top with storage bag, center poles, quarter poles (optional), side poles
- Tent top – heavy-duty, guy lines are attached, combination of block out white vinyl (15 ounces) and blue stripes (translucent, 14 ounces)
- Seat belt webbing – placed on entire perimeter, measures 2 inches
- Pins – welded into the top of center and quarter poles, heavy-duty
- Plates – welded in to the top and bottom of center and quarter poles
- Side poles – galvanized, super tough, light weight
- Sidewalls and tent top are rolled up inside a convenient and protective bag
- Center and quarter poles – 16 gauge and 14 gauge steel tubing
- Webbing – 1.5 in. - 2 in., 3 thousand pounds to 6 thousand pounds tested
- Standard laminated vinyl top weighs 14 to 15 oz.
- Side poles – 16 gauge steel, diameter is 1.660 in.
- 1 yr. manufacturer’s warranty
- NFPA 701 Certified outdoor tent
Steel is combined with zinc in galvanization. Zinc is resistant to corrosion and rust. So once it permanently bonds to steel, it can provide protection from various harmful agents. Galvanized steel has a surface which cannot be scratched easily.
Fire retardants are chemicals treated on different materials. They decrease the flammability of items. There will be less damage to properties with flame retardant materials.
This order usually ships within 3 to 4 business working days. This means, the order leaves our warehouse within 3 to 4 business after the order was placed. All ground orders usually take the following amount of time after they have been shipped:
West Coast = approx. 1 to 2 business working days
- Mid West = approx. 3 to 4 business working days
- East Coast = approx. 4 to 5 business working days
Ground shipments can take up to 7 to 15 business working days to arrive but this is highly unlikely.
If you need your order overnight or 2nd day air please call 1-800-838-3057.