Our Premier 100 X 250 Ultimate Party Tent - Pole Tent - Red and White Striped with White Sidewalls and Cathedral Windows
is a tent kit that’s designed to last. You can even set it up and take it down multiple times. It will not be a problem. No wonder it’s the perfect tent for commercial and industrial use. The product package contains the following: tent top (with storage bag), stakes, installation video, center poles, side poles and quarter poles (optional). Seventy miles per hour winds are well endured by these Premier 100 X 250 Ultimate Party Tents - Pole Tent - Red and White Striped with White Sidewalls and Cathedral Windows. Place an order now.
Premier 100 X 250 Ultimate Party Tent - Pole Tent - Red and White Striped with White Sidewalls and Cathedral Windows
- Inside the protective bag – tent top and sidewalls with cathedral windows
- Tent top – block out, heavy-duty, white vinyl (15 oz.) and red translucent stripes (14 oz.), guy ropes are attached
- Seat belt webbing – 2 inches
- Side poles – light weight, extremely tough, galvanized
- Center poles and quarter poles – plates (welded on the top and bottom), pins (welded into the top, heavy-duty)
- NFPA 701 Certified outdoor tent
- Center and quarter poles – 16 gauge and 14 gauge steel tubing
- Webbing – 1.5 in. - 2 in., 3 thousand pounds to 6 thousand pounds tested
- 1 yr. manufacturer’s warranty
- Standard laminated vinyl top weighs 14 to 15 oz.
- Side poles – 16 gauge steel, diameter is 1.660 in.
Galvanized steel is steel protected by a layer of zinc. This layer became a permanent part of the steel item during galvanization. It prevents rusting and corrosion. Galvanized steel also has an attractive finish. The surface cannot be scratched easily.
Fire retardants are substances that decrease the damage caused by fire. These chemicals are treated on various items. With lessened flammability, a fire retardant material can slow down the flames.
This order usually ships within 3 to 4 business working days. This means, the order leaves our warehouse within 3 to 4 business after the order was placed. All ground orders usually take the following amount of time after they have been shipped:
West Coast = approx. 1 to 2 business working days
- Mid West = approx. 3 to 4 business working days
- East Coast = approx. 4 to 5 business working days
Ground shipments can take up to 7 to 15 business working days to arrive but this is highly unlikely.
If you need your order overnight or 2nd day air please call 1-800-838-3057.