If you want a stylish tent that provides good protection for your guests on every outdoor event, choose our Premier 100 X 220 Ultimate Party Tent - Pole Tent - White with Vertical Yellow Stripes
. We recommend it for commercial and industrial use as well. It is able to withstand strong winds (under certain installation conditions). This tent kit has the following contents: tent stakes, tent top with storage bag, quarter poles (if needed), center poles, side poles and a video that shows how to install the tent. Purchase these Premier 100 X 220 Ultimate Party Tents - Pole Tent - White with Vertical Yellow Stripes today.
Premier 100 X 220 Ultimate Party Tent - Pole Tent - White with Vertical Yellow Stripes
- Can take multiple assemblies and take downs
- Welded plates on the top and bottom of quarter poles and center poles
- Welded heavy-duty pins on top of quarter poles and center poles
- Fully functional
- Top – block out material, white vinyl (15 oz.) and yellow stripes (14 oz., translucent), with guy lines attached, rolled up in a protective bag when package arrives
- Seat belt webbing on entire perimeter – 2 inches
- The galvanized side poles are light weight yet extremely tough
- Webbing: 1.5 in. to 2 in. | 3k - 6k pounds tested
- 16 gage steel side poles – diameter is 1.660 in.
- NFPA 701 Flame Certified
- Warranty: one year (manufacturer’s warranty)
- Center and quarter poles: 16 gage and 14 gage steel tubing
- Tent top: material – standard laminated vinyl | weight: 14 ounces to 15 ounces
Fire retardants are chemicals that minimize the damage of fire to surrounding properties. Flames won't start on a fire retardant material. Once treated, a flame retardant item can limit the spread of fire.
Galvanized steel can last for a long time even without maintenance. It has a layer of zinc, a metal that resists corrosion and rust. Galvanized steel has a scratch proof and attractive finish.
This order usually ships within 3 to 4 business working days. This means, the order leaves our warehouse within 3 to 4 business after the order was placed. All ground orders usually take the following amount of time after they have been shipped:
West Coast = approx. 1 to 2 business working days
- Mid West = approx. 3 to 4 business working days
- East Coast = approx. 4 to 5 business working days
Ground shipments can take up to 7 to 15 business working days to arrive but this is highly unlikely.
If you need your order overnight or 2nd day air please call 1-800-838-3057.