The commercial and industrial sectors as well as the party rental industry need high quality tents for their needs. We recommend the Premier 100 X 220 Ultimate Party Tent - Pole Tent - White with Vertical Green Stripes
. You can set it up and take it down multiple times. Furthermore, it has the capacity to hold out 70 mph winds. Don’t settle for an ordinary outdoor tent that won’t last for a long time. Choose these Premier 100 X 220 Ultimate Party Tent - Pole Tents - White with Vertical Green Stripes.
Premier 100 X 220 Ultimate Party Tent - Pole Tent - White with Vertical Green Stripes
- The contents of this tent kit: tent top, installation video, tent stakes, quarter poles (if needed), side poles, center poles, bag for the tent top
- Block out top – heavy-duty, color combination: white and green translucent stripes (white vinyl part 15 oz., colored part 14 oz.), guy wires are attached
- 2 in. seat belt webbing on the entire perimeter
- Galvanized side poles – light weight, extremely sturdy
- Heavy-duty pin is welded into the top of each center and quarter pole
- Plate is welded on the top and bottom of each center and quarter pole
- Fully functional
- 16 gage steel side poles – diameter is 1.660 in.
- Warranty: one year (manufacturer’s warranty)
- Tent top: material – standard laminated vinyl | weight: 14 ounces to 15 ounces
- Center and quarter poles: 16 gage and 14 gage steel tubing
- Webbing: 1.5 in. to 2 in. | 3k - 6k pounds tested
- NFPA 701 Flame Certified
Galvanized steel is a durable material that can last for years. It is protected by a layer of zinc, a metal with resistance to corrosion, rust and other harmful agents. Galvanized steel also has a hard to scratch surface. It has an attractive finish.
Fire retardants are chemicals that lessen the flammability of flammable materials. They minimize fire damage. Once an item received this treatment, it is able to limit the spread of flames.
This order usually ships within 3 to 4 business working days. This means, the order leaves our warehouse within 3 to 4 business after the order was placed. All ground orders usually take the following amount of time after they have been shipped:
West Coast = approx. 1 to 2 business working days
- Mid West = approx. 3 to 4 business working days
- East Coast = approx. 4 to 5 business working days
Ground shipments can take up to 7 to 15 business working days to arrive but this is highly unlikely.
If you need your order overnight or 2nd day air please call 1-800-838-3057.