Our Premier 100 X 220 Ultimate Party Tent - Pole Tent - White with Vertical Blue Stripes
is able to hold out winds of up to 70 miles per hour. It’s not just great for big parties. This tent kit is also recommended for industrial and commercial use. The contents are: stakes, installation video, center poles, quarter poles (if needed), side poles, tent top and storage bag. Our fully functional Premier 100 X 220 Ultimate Party Tents - Pole Tent - White with Vertical Blue Stripes can withstand multiple times of set ups and take downs. Order now.
Premier 100 X 220 Ultimate Party Tent - Pole Tent - White with Vertical Blue Stripes
- 2-inch seat belt webbing is placed on the entire perimeter to strengthen the tent
- Tent top – block out white vinyl (15 oz.) combined with blue stripes (translucent, 14 oz.), heavy-duty, with guy lines attached, rolled up inside a protective bag (when shipped)
- Side poles – light weight, extremely tough, galvanized
- Pins of the center and quarter poles – welded into the top, heavy-duty
- Plates of the center and quarter poles – welded on the top and bottom
- 16 gage steel side poles – diameter is 1.660 in.
- Center and quarter poles: 16 gage and 14 gage steel tubing
- Webbing: 1.5 in. to 2 in. | 3k – 6k pounds tested
- Warranty: one year (manufacturer’s warranty)
- Tent top: material – standard laminated vinyl | weight – 14 ounces to 15 ounces
- NFPA 701 Flame Certified
Galvanized steel is a durable material that can resist corrosion and rust. It has an attractive, scratch proof surface. The outer layer is made of zinc which gives protection to the steel interior.
Fire retardants are substances that lessen fire damage. They are applied to various materials. A fire retardant item is able to limit or possibly stop the spread of flames.
This order usually ships within 3 to 4 business working days. This means, the order leaves our warehouse within 3 to 4 business after the order was placed. All ground orders usually take the following amount of time after they have been shipped:
West Coast = approx. 1 to 2 business working days
- Mid West = approx. 3 to 4 business working days
- East Coast = approx. 4 to 5 business working days
Ground shipments can take up to 7 to 15 business working days to arrive but this is highly unlikely.
If you need your order overnight or 2nd day air please call 1-800-838-3057.