The Premier 100 X 220 Ultimate Party Tent - Pole Tent - Yellow and White Striped with White Sidewalls and Cathedral Windows
is great for commercial and industrial use as well as outdoor functions. It provides more protection with its sidewalls. Wind gusts of up to 70 miles per hour will not be a problem for this tent (under certain installation conditions). These Premier 100 X 220 Ultimate Party Tents - Pole Tent - Yellow and White Striped with White Sidewalls and Cathedral Windows are fully functional. They can also take assemblies and disassemblies multiple times. Order today.
Premier 100 X 220 Ultimate Party Tent - Pole Tent - Yellow and White Striped with White Sidewalls and Cathedral Windows
- Here are the contents of this tent package: tent stakes, tent top with storage bag, center poles, quarter poles (when needed), side poles and instructional video
- Block out top – heavy-duty, white vinyl (15 oz.) combined with yellow translucent stripes (14 oz.), guy ropes are attached to secure the tent easily
- Center and quarter poles – welded on the top and bottom are plates, welded into the top plates are heavy-duty pins
- Contents of the protective bag – tent top and side walls
- Webbing: 1.5 in. - 2 in. | 3 thousand - 6 thousand pounds tested
- Center and quarter poles: 16 gage and 14 gage steel tubing
- 1 year warranty (manufacturer’s warranty)
- 16 gage steel side poles ? diameter: 1.660 in.
- NFPA 701 Flame Certified tent
- Tent top: weight: 14 oz. - 15 oz. | standard laminated vinyl material
Galvanized steel is steel that's permanently coated with zinc. It has an attractive and scratch proof finish. The zinc layer is the one that gives protection from corrosion, rust and other harmful agents.
Fire retardants are chemicals that lessen the flammability of various materials. They can decrease the impacts of fire on surrounding properties. A flame retardant material can delay the spread of fire.
This order usually ships within 3 to 4 business working days. This means, the order leaves our warehouse within 3 to 4 business after the order was placed. All ground orders usually take the following amount of time after they have been shipped:
West Coast = approx. 1 to 2 business working days
- Mid West = approx. 3 to 4 business working days
- East Coast = approx. 4 to 5 business working days
Ground shipments can take up to 7 to 15 business working days to arrive but this is highly unlikely.
If you need your order overnight or 2nd day air please call 1-800-838-3057.