The Premier 100 X 220 Ultimate Party Tent - Pole Tent - Green and White Striped with White Sidewalls and Cathedral Windows
is strong enough to withstand up to 70 mi. per hr. wind gusts. Thatís why you can trust this tent to protect your guests from weather of different types. Itís also advisable for commercial and industrial use. It is fully functional. Moreover, it can endure multiple times of assemblies and take downs. The product package contains the following: tent top that comes with a storage bag, center poles, quarter poles (if needed), side poles, stakes and installation video. Get these Premier 100 X 220 Ultimate Party Tents - Pole Tent - Green and White Striped with White Sidewalls and Cathedral Windows today.
Premier 100 X 220 Ultimate Party Tent - Pole Tent - Green and White Striped with White Sidewalls and Cathedral Windows
- Seat belt webbing Ė 2 inches
- Protective bag Ė rolled up tent top and sidewalls
- Plates Ė welded on the top and bottom of center and quarter poles
- Heavy-duty pins Ė welded to the top plates of center and quarter poles
- Tent top Ė with guy lines attached, white vinyl (15 ounces) with green stripes (14 ounces, translucent), block out material, heavy-duty
- Side poles Ė light weight, galvanized, extremely sturdy
- NFPA 701 Flame Certified tent
- Center and quarter poles: 16 gage and 14 gage steel tubing
- 16 gage steel side poles ? diameter: 1.660 in.
- Webbing: 1.5 in. - 2 in. | 3 thousand - 6 thousand pounds tested
- Tent top: weight: 14 oz. - 15 oz. | standard laminated vinyl material
- 1 year warranty (manufacturerís warranty)
Fire retardants are substances that lessen the flammability of various materials. They give protection be decreasing the damage it might cause to properties. Fire will not start on a flame retardant material.
Galvanized steel can last for years and is durable. It has a zinc layer which gives protection from rust and corrosion. The surface is scratch proof. This material also has an attractive finish.
This order usually ships within 3 to 4 business working days. This means, the order leaves our warehouse within 3 to 4 business after the order was placed. All ground orders usually take the following amount of time after they have been shipped:
West Coast = approx. 1 to 2 business working days
- Mid West = approx. 3 to 4 business working days
- East Coast = approx. 4 to 5 business working days
Ground shipments can take up to 7 to 15 business working days to arrive but this is highly unlikely.
If you need your order overnight or 2nd day air please call 1-800-838-3057.