The peak style shelter carport is not just for vehicles. You can store different kinds of equipment and materials in this outdoor structure. You can park two vehicles in this carport.
Peak Style Shelter Carports 22' x 20' x 10'
- Heavy Duty All Steel Frame.
- Bonded With DuPont Thermoset Baked On Powder-Coated Finish To Prevent Chipping, Peeling, Rust And Corrosion.
- Slip Fit Connectors And Swedged Tubing For Easy Assembly.
- Bolt Hardware At Every Connection Point Ensures A Solid Structure.
- 10 OZ., Triple-Layer, Chemically Heat Bonded, Enhanced Polyethylene, Rip-Stop Fabric Cover.
- UV-Treated Inside And Out With Added Fade Blockers, Anti-Aging, Anti-Fungal Agents.
- Hot Air Fused At The Seams And 100% Waterproof.
- White Interior Lining For Enhanced Illumination.
- Fitted Cover.
- Front And Back Double Zippered Door Panels (Unless Otherwise Noted).
- Steel Foot Plates.
- Auger Anchors.
Ripstop polyethylene fabric.
Ripstop fabrics are designed to resist stretching, tearing and ripping.
Tarps that are treated against UV light are able to last for years despite constant use and exposure to elements.
Strong winds might take down a temporary structure and destroy properties. Do not let this happen. Install foot plates to strengthen its hold onto the ground.
Baked powder coating.
Performance properties are enhanced when the powder coating is baked on steel.
Peak Style Carports
For larger vehicles, we suggest the peak style carports. It is great for storing tractors, trucks, boats, RVs and commercial vehicles. You can also utilize this structure for different bulk storage needs. It is easy to set up. The frame is commercial grade and designed to withstand harsh outdoor elements. The peak-style roof easily sheds off water (melted snow or rain).
Peak Stye Shelter Carports 22' x 20' x 10' ships within 7 to 10 business working days. This means, the order leaves our warehouse within 7 to 10 business after the order was placed. All ground orders usually take the following amount of time after they have been shipped:
West Coast = approx. 1 to 2 business working days
Mid West = approx. 3 to 4 business working days
East Coast = approx. 4 to 5 business working days
Ground shipments can take up to 7 to 15 business working days to arrive but this is highly unlikely.