This shelter carport gives you the most functionality for two car parking and many other applications.
Carport Shelter Specs:
Carport Cover Specs:
- Heavy Duty All Steel Frame.
- Bonded With DuPont Thermoset Baked On Powder-Coated Finish To Prevent Chipping, Peeling, Rust And Corrosion.
- Slip Fit Connectors and Swedged Tubing For Easy Assembly.
- Bolt Hardware At Every Connection Point Ensures A Solid Structure.
- 10 OZ., Triple-Layer, Chemically Heat Bonded, Enhanced Polyethylene, Rip-Stop Fabric Cover.
- UV-Treated Inside And Out With Added Fade Blockers, Anti-Aging, Anti-Fungal Agents.
- Hot Air Fused At The Seams And 100% Waterproof.
- White Interior Lining For Enhanced Illumination.
- Fitted Cover.
- Front And Back Double Zippered Door Panels (Unless Otherwise Noted).
- Steel Foot Plates.
- Auger Anchors.
Ripstop PE tarp cover.
A ripstop polyethylene cover will not stretch, get torn or ripped.
With UV treatment, a tarp becomes long lasting and resistant to the elements.
Powder coated (baked).
The advantage of a powder coating baked on steel is the enhanced performance properties.
Make your carport resistant to strong wind. Install foot plates to the legs of this structure.
Peak Style Shelters
If you have two large vehicles, we recommend our peak style structures. The shape of the top part allows water (from rainfall or melted snow) to easily slide off the structure. Itís a great investment for people who own farming equipment, tractors, boats, trucks, commercial vehicles, cars and RVs. This shelter can stand up to damaging agents outdoors.
Peak Style Shelter Carports 22' x 24' x 12' ships within 7 to 10 business working days. This means, the order leaves our warehouse within 7 to 10 business after the order was placed. All ground orders usually take the following amount of time after they have been shipped:
West Coast = approx. 1 to 2 business working days
Mid West = approx. 3 to 4 business working days
East Coast = approx. 4 to 5 business working days
Ground shipments can take up to 7 to 15 business working days to arrive but this is highly unlikely.