Despite its large dimensions, this outdoor canopy 30x40 super heavy duty 1.75 inch pipe dia.
is easy to set up and offers a lot of covered space at a surprisingly low cost. If you are having a large function or event and need a large sheltered area then our Outdoor Canopy 30x40 Super Heavy Duty 1.75 Inch Pipe Dia. is the perfect solution.
Outdoor Canopy 30x40 Super Heavy Duty 2 Inch OD Pipe Diameter - SUPER SALE
Available in green, white, blue, orange, red, silver or yellow.
- Heavy Duty Tarp Cover
- Full UV Protection
- Super Heat Resistant
- Waterproof and Weather Resistant
- Heavy Duty Ball Bungees
- No Tools Required - Easy Set-up
- Galvanized Steel Poles 1.75 Inch Pole Diameter - 16 Gage
- 5 Year Warranty on acts of Erosion for frame & Top Cover
Full UV Protection.
A UV treated top cover is long lasting and resistant to UV degradation. You can also protect materials and other properties from UV rays under the protection of a UV treated cover.
Heavy Duty Ball Bungees.
Ball bungees allows convenient and easy fastening of the canopy top to the frame. Installation is easy. You donít even need to punch holes on a tarp because you just need to use its grommets.
Galvanized Steel Poles.
In the process of galvanization, zinc oxide permanently bonds to the steel. So you get a long-lasting frame that will not rust or corrode. Galvanized steel is also scratch proof.
Gage is the standard thickness of a sheet metal. A 16 gauge galvanized steel is .064 in thick.
Foot pads sold separately.
Install foot pads to the legs of your canopy to strengthen the foundation of the outdoor structure. Concrete screws or stakes are driven through the holes to secure the position of a leg.
Our Super 30x40 Heavy Duty Outdoor Canopy is perfect for that big event where you do not want to rent when you can pay the same amount and own it and use it when you want. This canopy is VERY heavy duty. The 1.75 inch pole diameter assures you the strength you will need for such a wide canopy tent.Galvanized Steel Poles
Heavy Duty Waterproof Cover
5 Year Warranty
Some tips for windy conditions and canopies:
1) Foot pads are a must. Foot pads hold the legs to the ground. The foot pad has 3 holes that can have canopy stakes driven through it for dirt or concrete screws for pavement.
2) Mesh side walls also help the canopy with windy conditions. The mesh tarp side walls invites the wind in but defuses it's power.
3) If there are heavy winds or winds strong enough to blow the canopy off it's foundation it is highly advisable to take the canopy down. A tarp canopy is no match for mother nature. Please see our warranty policy for canopies and acts of nature.
Despite its large dimensions, this outdoor canopy 30x40 super heavy duty 1.75 inch pipe dia. is easy to set up and offers a lot of covered space at a surprisingly low cost. If you are having a large function or event and need a large sheltered area then our Outdoor Canopy 30x40 Super Heavy Duty 1.75 Inch Pipe Dia. is the perfect solution.
Outdoor Canopy 30' x 40' ships within 7 to 10 business working days. This means, the order leaves our warehouse within 7 to 10 business after the order was placed. All ground orders usually take the following amount of time after they have been shipped:
West Coast = approx. 1 to 2 business working days
Mid West = approx. 3 to 4 business working days
East Coast = approx. 4 to 5 business working days
Ground shipments can take up to 7 to 15 business working days to arrive but this is highly unlikely.