Specifically designed for equine and livestock, the 12' x 20' x 10' Equine Run-In-Shed is constructed using high grade heat treated steel that goes through a proprietary 13 step Rhino Shield steel surface preparation process.
Professional grade 1-5/8" all steel frame, bonded with DupontTM thermoset baked on powder-coated finish prevents chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion.
Advanced engineered, 3-layer, polyethylene, rip-stop fabric cover with hot air fused seams that are 100% waterproof. UV-treated inside and out with added fade blockers, anti-aging, anti-fungal agents. High profile white interior lining provides enhanced illumination.
Your horses, hay, livestock and farm equipment are protected when you place them under the Garage Tent Carport Run-in-Shed 12x20x10
. This product is sturdy and it stays strong even when itís exposed to elements that bring harm. These Garage Tent Carport Run-in-Sheds are your solution for your farm storage needs.
Garage Tent Carport Run-in-Shed 12x20x10
- Cover Ė material is enhanced polyethylene, hot air fused seams (completely waterproof), three-layer, advanced engineered, rip-stop fabric, UV treated, with fade-blocking, anti-fungal, anti-aging agent.
- Frame Ė made of steel, professional grade, diameter is 1 5/8 in., DuPont thermoset baked on powder-coated finish bonded (will not peel, rust, corrode or chip).
- Frame tubes and connectors Ė went through a 13 step process called Rhino Shield steel surface preparation.
This carport is large and could be shipped freight truck.
Due to an unusually busy season it may take approximately 10 - 15 business days for your carport to be delivered to you. We appreciate your patience.
Even when constantly exposed to the elements or used often, a UV treated tarp is able to last for years.
Baked powder coating.
Tiny, dry particles are applied to the frame in the process of powder coating. When it is baked, the performance properties are enhanced.
This type of fabric is rip and tear resistant. If the tarp gets punctured, the interwoven threads can prevent further damage.
This order usually ships within 3 to 4 business working days. This means, the order leaves our warehouse within 3 to 4 business after the order was placed. All ground orders usually take the following amount of time after they have been shipped:
West Coast = approx. 1 to 2 business working days
- Mid West = approx. 3 to 4 business working days
- East Coast = approx. 4 to 5 business working days
Ground shipments can take up to 7 to 15 business working days to arrive but this is highly unlikely.
If you need your order overnight or 2nd day air please call 1-800-838-3057.