Inexpensive Car Protection with Instant Garages
The instant garage is created for complete protection of a vehicle. The main advantage of these structures is the big savings one can have. If you still don?t have the resources the build a garage, you have the instant carport as an option. It?s a one-time purchase at a price any vehicle owner can afford.
Remember that no matter what the season, harmful agents and elements are present. During hot summers, paint jobs can possibly fade and become chapped. Extreme heat can also damage the engine and upholstery of the vehicle.
Cold temperature also has unfavorable effects on your car. An old battery installed in a car exposed to the cold can run out in a short amount of time. A vehicle will need more battery power during cold months because the short energy burst needed when starting the car (a.k.a. cranking power) will increase. If you park your car inside a shelter, the cranking power will not be as high as when a car is left exposed.
An instant garage is definitely a worthy investment because of the protection it provides all throughout the year, in various settings. It keeps your vehicle in good condition.
- Powder coat finish ? thermoset baked-on, Dupont™
- Five rib, five foot spacing ? provides ease of installation, portability and strength
- Will not corrode, chip, peel or rust
- Strong and stable with the Patented ShelterLock Stabilizers
- Easy slide cross rail ? easy access to pressure points delivers optimal performance with bolt together brackets
- Bolt together hardware ? found on each roof joint connection
- Completely UV treated
- Has agents that prevent fading, fungi, yellowing and aging
- Ripstop fabric ? three layers, fully waterproof
- PE cover with enhanced weave
- Ratchet-Tite Cover Tensioning ? close-fitting, door panel connection to shelter frame