Get America’s most popular portable garage shelter: the Carport AutoShelter 10x20 Instant Garage
. This easy-to-set up and high quality carport can be yours at a price you can afford. We recommend it for cars, seasonal vehicles, ATV’s, equipment and bulk materials. Get Carport AutoShelter 10x20 Instant Garages
Carport AutoShelter 10x20 Instant Garage
- Weighs 134.6 pounds
- Size: 10 ft. x 20 ft. x 8 ft.
- Easy-to-follow instructions included
- Frame – all steel, gray, 1-3/8" dia.
- Front door – double zipper
- ShelterLock™ Stabilizing Blocks – ten pieces
- Rear door – solid panel
- Four pieces of 15-inch Auger anchors
- Ratchets (eight pieces) - Ratchet Tite™
- Six pieces of steel foot plates
This carport is large and could be shipped freight truck.
Due to an unusually busy season it may take approximately 10 - 15 business days for your carport to be delivered to you. We appreciate your patience.
Ace Canopy offers high quality carport kits for your vehicles. This product provides the all-weather protection to vehicles. Only high quality materials are used in creating the frame. All connectors and tubes went through a proprietary 13-step process.
Foot plates are used during windy days. Install these foot plates to the legs of the outdoor shelter so the structure will hold steady to the ground.
Baked-on powder coating.
Powder coating is the finishing method used in this product. When powder coat is baked, its performance properties get better.
Ripstop fabric is woven and therefore, will not get torn or ripped.
Inexpensive Car Protection with Instant Garages
The instant garage is created for complete protection of a vehicle. The main advantage of these structures is the big savings one can have. If you still don’t have the resources the build a garage, you have the instant carport as an option. It’s a one-time purchase at a price any vehicle owner can afford.
Remember that no matter what the season, harmful agents and elements are present. During hot summers, paint jobs can possibly fade and become chapped. Extreme heat can also damage the engine and upholstery of the vehicle.
Cold temperature also has unfavorable effects on your car. An old battery installed in a car exposed to the cold can run out in a short amount of time. A vehicle will need more battery power during cold months because the short energy burst needed when starting the car (a.k.a. cranking power) will increase. If you park your car inside a shelter, the cranking power will not be as high as when a car is left exposed.
An instant garage is definitely a worthy investment because of the protection it provides all throughout the year, in various settings. It keeps your vehicle in good condition.
- Powder coat finish – thermoset baked-on, Dupont™
- Five rib, five foot spacing – provides ease of installation, portability and strength
- Will not corrode, chip, peel or rust
- Strong and stable with the Patented ShelterLock Stabilizers
- Easy slide cross rail – easy access to pressure points delivers optimal performance with bolt together brackets
- Bolt together hardware – found on each roof joint connection
- Completely UV treated
- Has agents that prevent fading, fungi, yellowing and aging
- Ripstop fabric – three layers, fully waterproof
- PE cover with enhanced weave
- Ratchet-Tite Cover Tensioning – close-fitting, door panel connection to shelter frame
This order usually ships within 3 to 4 business working days. This means, the order leaves our warehouse within 3 to 4 business after the order was placed. All ground orders usually take the following amount of time after they have been shipped:
West Coast = approx. 1 to 2 business working days
- Mid West = approx. 3 to 4 business working days
- East Coast = approx. 4 to 5 business working days
Ground shipments can take up to 7 to 15 business working days to arrive but this is highly unlikely.
If you need your order overnight or 2nd day air please call 1-800-838-3057.