If you own two vehicles, we recommend the 20x20 Heavy Duty Car Canopy
. This is a complete set, so it won’t be necessary to purchase extra parts or tools. You can also install additional accessories to improve the performance of the canopy on certain conditions. Place an order today.
20x20 Heavy Duty Car Canopy
- Heavy Duty Tarp Cover
- Full UV Protection
- Super Heat Resistant
- Waterproof and Weather Resistant
- Heavy Duty Ball Bungees
- No Tools Required - Easy Set-up
- Galvanized Steel Poles 1 3/8 Inch Pole Diameter - Heavy Duty 17 Gage
- 5 Year Warranty on acts of Erosion for frame & Top Cover
Available in white or silver.
- Weight = 175 pounds
- Side Height = 6' 8"
- Center Height = 9' 6"
- Peak Type = High Peak - 120 Degrees
- Total Number of Legs = 8
- Use of canopy stakes & foot pads are recommended for windy areas
You can quickly install the top cover to its frame with ball bungees. There’s no need to punch holes because the cords will fit through the grommets.
Gage (ga) size is the thickness of sheet metal. A 17 gage galvanized steel is 0.0575 in. thick.
An ultraviolet treated tarp, even when constantly exposed to UV light and rain, can last for years.
The layers of zinc oxide prevent harmful agents from reaching the steel. So you can be sure that a galvanized steel frame is long lasting.
Additional accessories (for windy days, sold separately).
- Foot pads. We recommend foot pads particularly on windy days. They make the structure resistant to strong winds.
- Shade screens. Shade screens can diffuse the power of the wind. At the same time, they can invite air in the car canopy.
This 20x20 car canopy is great for car protection and a good all purpose outdoor canopy.
Heavy Duty Waterproof Tarp Cover
No Tools Required - Easy Set-up
Galvanized Steel Poles 1 3/8 Inch Pole
5 Year Warranty on acts of Erosion
Car Canopy orders like these ship within 3 to 4 business working days. This means, the order leaves our warehouse within 3 to 4 business after the order was placed. All ground orders usually take the following amount of time after they have been shipped:
West Coast = approx. 1 to 2 business working days
Mid West = approx. 3 to 4 business working days
East Coast = approx. 4 to 5 business working days
Ground shipments can take up to 7 to 15 business working days to arrive but this is highly unlikely.