Do you have a sectional tent? There’s no need to purchase another one. Just get the 80 Foot Premier Party Canopy Pole Tent Mid Section - Blue and White Striped with Solid White Sidewalls
to expand your sectional Premier tent. This product comes with a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty. It is also a fire retardant tent that complies to the standards of the NFPA 701. These 80 Foot Premier Party Canopy Pole Tents Mid Section - Blue and White Striped with Solid White Sidewalls are great for big outdoor event needs.
80' x 180' Premier Party Canopy Pole Tent Mid Section - Blue and White Striped with Solid White Sidewalls
- Contents: side poles (galvanized, quarter poles (if needed), center poles, tent top (guy ropes are attached to it), stakes, storage bag, manual
- White vinyl top with blue translucent stripes (white – 15 oz. | blue stripes – 14 oz.)
- 2-inch seat belt webbing (on entire perimeter)
- Side poles – light weight and very sturdy
- Plates welded on each top and bottom of center and quarter poles
- Heavy-duty pins welded on each top of center and quarter poles
- Rolled up sidewalls and tent top inside the protective bag
- Ratchet system – 2 in. long handle - 12,000 lb. tested
- Standard Laminated Vinyl Top – 14 to 15 ounces
- Side Poles: 16-gauge steel - 1.660 in. dia.
- Center and quarter poles (16-gauge and 14-gauge steel tubing)
- Webbing – 1.5 in to 2 in. / 3,000 lb. to 6,000 lb. tested
Fire retardants lessen the damage of fire to properties. When an item gets treated with these substances, it becomes less flammable. In case of fire, a fire retardant item can stop or prevent the spread of flames.
Galvanized steel is a durable material. It can resist rust and corrosion because it has a layer of zinc as protection. This layer became a permanent part of the steel during galvanization.
This order usually ships within 3 to 4 business working days. This means, the order leaves our warehouse within 3 to 4 business after the order was placed. All ground orders usually take the following amount of time after they have been shipped:
West Coast = approx. 1 to 2 business working days
- Mid West = approx. 3 to 4 business working days
- East Coast = approx. 4 to 5 business working days
Ground shipments can take up to 7 to 15 business working days to arrive but this is highly unlikely.
If you need your order overnight or 2nd day air please call 1-800-838-3057.