Looking for a way to have a large tent? Instead of buying a new one, you can use the 80 Foot Premier Party Canopy Pole Tent Mid Section - Yellow and White Striped with White Sidewalls and Cathedral Windows
to expand the Premier Canopy Tent that you previously bought. This product is NFPA 701 Certified. It is made of high quality materials and has an installation manual for an easy assembly. Make a wise choice when looking for tents for big parties, Purchase these 80 Foot Premier Party Canopy Pole Tents Mid Section - Yellow and White Striped with White Sidewalls and Cathedral Windows now.
80' x 180' Premier Party Canopy Pole Tent Mid Section - Yellow and White Striped with White Sidewalls and Cathedral Windows
- Contents: poles (side, quarter and center), stakes, storage bag, manual, tent top
- This midsection tent makes your Premier Canopy tent expandable
- Inside the protective bag – rolled up sidewalls and tent top
- Manufacturer’s warranty: One year
- Tent top – white vinyl with translucent yellow stripes, guy ropes are attached
- Seat belt webbing – 2 inches, on the entire perimeter
- Side poles – extremely durable, light weight, galvanized
- Plates – welded on the top and bottom of quarter poles and center poles
- Heavy duty pins – welded into the top of center and quarter poles
- Standard Laminated Vinyl Top – 14 to 15 ounces
- Webbing – 1.5 in to 2 in. / 3,000 lb. to 6,000 lb. tested
- Side Poles: 16-gauge steel - 1.660 in. dia.
- Center and quarter poles (16-gauge and 14-gauge steel tubing)
- Ratchet system – 2 in. long handle - 12,000 lb. tested
Fire retardants lessen the devastating effects of fire on properties. These are substances applied to flammable materials. In case of fire, a flame retardant material can limit or stop the spread of flames.
Galvanized steel is steel combined with zinc. The zinc layer coats the steel item fully. It becomes a permanent part of the steel and provides protection from rust and corrosion.
This order usually ships within 3 to 4 business working days. This means, the order leaves our warehouse within 3 to 4 business after the order was placed. All ground orders usually take the following amount of time after they have been shipped:
West Coast = approx. 1 to 2 business working days
- Mid West = approx. 3 to 4 business working days
- East Coast = approx. 4 to 5 business working days
Ground shipments can take up to 7 to 15 business working days to arrive but this is highly unlikely.
If you need your order overnight or 2nd day air please call 1-800-838-3057.