The 60 Foot Premier Party Canopy Pole Tent Mid Section - Red and White Striped with Solid White Sidewalls
is specifically made for the expansion of your sectional Premier canopy tent. Assembling the midsection is easy because all the materials that you need are in this tent kit. The contents of this product package are the following: instruction manual, stakes, top (with storage bag), side poles, quarter poles (if needed) and center poles. Order these 60 Foot Premier Party Canopy Pole Tents Mid Section - Red and White Striped with Solid White Sidewalls to prepare for your upcoming outdoor event.
60' x 120' Premier Party Canopy Pole Tent Mid Section - Red and White Striped with Solid White Sidewalls
- Tent top – 15 oz. white vinyl with 14 oz. red translucent stripes, guy ropes are attached
- 2 inches seat belt webbing – reinforcement for the entire perimeter
- Side poles – extremely durably, galvanized and light weight
- Center and quarter poles – plates are welded on the top and bottom, heavy-duty pins are welded into the top
- Rolled up inside a protective bag are the sidewalls and tent top
- NFPA 701 Certified
- Warranty – one year (Manufacturers Warranty)
- Tent top – standard laminated vinyl (14 ounces to 15 ounces)
- Side poles – 16 gauge steel - 1.660 in. dia.
- Center and Quarter Poles: 16 gauge and 14 gauge steel tubing
- Webbing - 1.5 in to 2 in. / 3,000 lb. to 6,000 lb. tested
- Ratchet System: 2-inch long handle - 12,000 lb. tested
Galvanized steel has a durable coating: zinc. This metal permanently bonded to steel during galvanization. It is resistant to corrosion and rust. Galvanized steel also has an attractive finish.
Fire retardants are substances that prevent fire from starting. They are added to flammable materials. In case fire starts, a fire retardant tarp can hinder the spread of flames.
This order usually ships within 3 to 4 business working days. This means, the order leaves our warehouse within 3 to 4 business after the order was placed. All ground orders usually take the following amount of time after they have been shipped:
West Coast = approx. 1 to 2 business working days
- Mid West = approx. 3 to 4 business working days
- East Coast = approx. 4 to 5 business working days
Ground shipments can take up to 7 to 15 business working days to arrive but this is highly unlikely.
If you need your order overnight or 2nd day air please call 1-800-838-3057.