If you’re planning a large event, make it a point to have a large shaded space for the convenience of your guests. Add the 60 Foot Premier Party Canopy Pole Tent Mid Section - Yellow and White Striped with White Sidewalls and Cathedral Windows
to your sectional tent. This midsection tent is fire retardant (NFPA 701 Certified). It also comes with a warranty of one year (manufacturer’s warranty). Purchase these 60 Foot Premier Party Canopy Pole Tents Mid Section - Yellow and White Striped with White Sidewalls and Cathedral Windows before your next event.
60' x 120' Premier Party Canopy Pole Tent Mid Section - Yellow and White Striped with White Sidewalls and Cathedral Windows
- Contents of the tent kit: poles (with quarter poles if needed), stakes, tent top, manual, storage bag
- Sidewalls and tent top are rolled up inside a protective bag
- Seat belt webbing – support for the entire perimeter, 2 in.
- Tent top – guy-wires attached, white vinyl (15 oz.), yellow translucent stripes (14 oz.)
- Plates are welded on the center and quarter poles – top and bottom
- Heavy-duty pins are welded into the center and quarter poles – top only
- Side poles – galvanized, sturdy, light weight
- Side Poles – 16 gauge steel - 1.660 in. dia.
- Webbing: 1.5 in. to 2 in. / 3k lb. to 6k lb. tested
- Tent Top – 14 to 15 oz., standard laminated vinyl
- Ratchet System: 2 in. long handle - 12k lb. tested
- Center poles and quarter poles: 16 gauge and 14 gauge steel tubing
Fire retardants are applied to different materials to give them resistance to flames. A flame retardant item can either halt or delay the spread of fire. These substances lessen the impacts of fire on properties.
Galvanized steel is a long-lasting material that needs little to no maintenance. The zinc layer, which chemically bonded to steel, is resistant to rust and corrosion. This layer protects the steel interior.
This order usually ships within 3 to 4 business working days. This means, the order leaves our warehouse within 3 to 4 business after the order was placed. All ground orders usually take the following amount of time after they have been shipped:
West Coast = approx. 1 to 2 business working days
- Mid West = approx. 3 to 4 business working days
- East Coast = approx. 4 to 5 business working days
Ground shipments can take up to 7 to 15 business working days to arrive but this is highly unlikely.
If you need your order overnight or 2nd day air please call 1-800-838-3057.