If you think that your current sectional tent is not enough for your next event, expand it using the 50 Foot Premier Party Canopy Pole Tent Mid Section - Blue and White Striped with Solid White Sidewalls
. This high quality midsection tent can handle various weather conditions. Don’t let the rain or hot sun ruin the fun of your event. Get these 50 Foot Premier Party Canopy Pole Tents Mid Section - Blue and White Striped with Solid White Sidewalls today.
50' x 110' Premier Party Canopy Pole Tent Mid Section - Blue and White Striped with Solid White Sidewalls
- Top – 15 oz. white vinyl + 14 oz. red translucent stripes, with guy ropes attached
- Seat belt webbing (2") – reinforcement for the entire perimeter
- Light weight side poles – extremely durable, galvanized
- Center and quarter poles – plates welded on the top and bottom, heavy-duty pines welded into the top part
- Sidewalls and tent top – rolled up inside a protective bag
- Contents: tent top, tent stakes, poles (quarter poles are included if needed), manual, storage bag for the tent top
- Quarter and Center Poles: 16 gage and 14 gage steel tubing
- Side poles – 16 gage steel - 1.660 inches dia.
- Tent top – weighs 14 to 15 ounces, standard laminated vinyl material
- Ratchet System: 2 inches Long Handle – 12k pounds tested
- Warranty: One year (Manufacturer’s Warranty)
- Webbing: 1.5 inches – 2 inches / 3k pounds – 6k pounds tested
- Complies with NFPA 701 Standards (Certified)
Fire retardants are substances applied to flammable items. They lessen the flammability of various materials. With a fire retardant material, there will be less damage to properties in case of fire.
Galvanized steel is corrosion and rust resistant. This quality is made possible by the zinc layer that protects the steel interior. Galvanized steel has a hard to scratch finish. It also looks attractive.
This order usually ships within 3 to 4 business working days. This means, the order leaves our warehouse within 3 to 4 business after the order was placed. All ground orders usually take the following amount of time after they have been shipped:
West Coast = approx. 1 to 2 business working days
- Mid West = approx. 3 to 4 business working days
- East Coast = approx. 4 to 5 business working days
Ground shipments can take up to 7 to 15 business working days to arrive but this is highly unlikely.
If you need your order overnight or 2nd day air please call 1-800-838-3057.