Sun, wind, rain or any harsh weather condition will not be a problem with our 50 Foot Premier Party Canopy Pole Tent Mid Section - Red and White Striped with Solid White Sidewalls
. Rain or shine, use this midsection tent to make sure that your guests are protected. It is the favorite midsection tent of individuals who own a tent rental business. Expand your sectional tents with these 50 Foot Premier Party Canopy Pole Tents Mid Section - Red and White Striped with Solid White Sidewalls. The contents of this tent kit are manual, stakes, side poles, quarter poles (if needed), center poles and tent top. Buy now.
50' x 110' Premier Party Canopy Pole Tent Mid Section - Red and White Striped with Solid White Sidewalls
- Top – white vinyl material with red translucent stripes (15 oz. and 14 oz., respectively), arrives inside a protective bag (rolled up), guy ropes are attached
- Sidewalls – rolled up inside the protective bag together with the tent top
- Side poles – light weight, extremely durable, galvanized
- 2 inches seat belt webbing – placed on entire perimeter for support
- Center poles and quarter poles – plates (welded on top and bottom), heavy-duty pins (welded into the top)
- Tent top – weighs 14 to 15 ounces, standard laminated vinyl material
- Ratchet System: 2 inches Long Handle – 12k pounds tested
- Webbing: 1.5 inches – 2 inches / 3k pounds – 6k pounds tested
- Quarter and Center Poles: 16 gage and 14 gage steel tubing
- Warranty: One year (Manufacturer’s Warranty)
- Side poles – 16 gage steel - 1.660 inches dia.
- Complies with NFPA 701 Standards (Certified)
Galvanized steel is steel with a permanent zinc coating. This layer prevents corrosion and rust from damaging the steel interior. Galvanized steel also has an attractive finish. Its surface is hard to scratch.
Fire retardants are substances that give flammable materials resistance to fire. A fire retardant item can delay or stop the spread of flames in case fire starts.
This order usually ships within 3 to 4 business working days. This means, the order leaves our warehouse within 3 to 4 business after the order was placed. All ground orders usually take the following amount of time after they have been shipped:
West Coast = approx. 1 to 2 business working days
- Mid West = approx. 3 to 4 business working days
- East Coast = approx. 4 to 5 business working days
Ground shipments can take up to 7 to 15 business working days to arrive but this is highly unlikely.
If you need your order overnight or 2nd day air please call 1-800-838-3057.