If you think that you’re running out of space, you don’t need a separate canopy tent. Just add the 50 Foot Premier Party Canopy Pole Tent Mid Section - Yellow and White Striped with White Sidewalls and Cathedral Windows
to the sectional tent that you already have. This product has the ability to handle various types of weather. It is also the favorite product of tent rental businesses because of its premium quality. Get these heavy-duty 50 Foot Premier Party Canopy Pole Tents Mid Section - Yellow and White Striped with White Sidewalls and Cathedral Windows now.
50' x 110' Premier Party Canopy Pole Tent Mid Section - Yellow and White Striped with White Sidewalls and Cathedral Windows
- Contents of this tent kit: tent top, center poles, quarter poles (if needed), side poles, instruction manual, tent stakes, bag for keeping the tent top
- When shipped, sidewalls and tent top are in a protective bag
- Tent top - white vinyl (15 oz.) + yellow translucent stripes (14 oz.), guy-wires are attached
- The entire perimeter is supported by 2 inches of seatbelt webbing
- Side poles (galvanized) – extremely sturdy and light weight
- Plates – welded on the bottom and top of the center and quarter poles
- Heavy-duty pins – welded into the top of the center and quarter poles
- Manufacturer’s Warranty is one year
- Webbing: 1.5 in. – 2 in. / 3k lb. – 6k lb. tested
- Ratchet System: 2-inch Long Handle – 12k lb. tested
- NFPA 701 Certified
- Side poles – 16 gauge steel - 1.660-inch dia.
- Center and quarter poles: 16 gage and 14 gage steel tubing
- Tent top –14 to 15 oz. (weight), standard laminated vinyl (material)
After steel goes through galvanization, it becomes resistant to corrosion, rust and other harmful elements. It has a zinc layer that serves as the barrier from different harmful elements.
Fire retardants are substances that lessen the damaging impacts of fire on properties. They are applied to flammable materials. A fire retardant item is able to stop or slow down the spread of flames.
This order usually ships within 3 to 4 business working days. This means, the order leaves our warehouse within 3 to 4 business after the order was placed. All ground orders usually take the following amount of time after they have been shipped:
West Coast = approx. 1 to 2 business working days
- Mid West = approx. 3 to 4 business working days
- East Coast = approx. 4 to 5 business working days
Ground shipments can take up to 7 to 15 business working days to arrive but this is highly unlikely.
If you need your order overnight or 2nd day air please call 1-800-838-3057.