Do you need more space? If you think that the shaded space provided by your sectional tent is no longer enough, add the 50 Foot Premier Party Canopy Pole Tent Mid Section - Blue and White Striped with White Sidewalls and Cathedral Windows
. Harsh weather conditions are well handled by this midsection tent. That’s why businesses providing tent rental services prefer this product. These 50 Foot Premier Party Canopy Pole Tents Mid Section - Blue and White Striped with White Sidewalls and Cathedral Windows are heavy-duty and commercial grade. Order now.
50' x 110' Premier Party Canopy Pole Tent Mid Section - Blue and White Striped with White Sidewalls and Cathedral Windows
- The sidewalls and tent top are rolled up inside a bag when shipped
- Top is made up of 15 oz. white vinyl plus 14 oz. blue translucent stripes
- The tent top also has guy-wires attached
- Side poles are heavy-duty, very sturdy and galvanized
- Center and quarter poles have plates welded on the bottom and top and heavy-duty pins welded into the top
- 2 inches of seat belt webbing – placed on the entire perimeter, for reinforcement purposes
- Tent kit: stakes, tent top with storage bag, quarter poles (if needed), side poles, center poles, manual
- Webbing: 1.5 in. – 2 in. / 3k lb. – 6k lb. tested
- Side poles – 16 gauge steel - 1.660-inch dia.
- Center and quarter poles: 16 gage and 14 gage steel tubing
- Manufacturer’s Warranty is one year
- NFPA 701 Certified
- Ratchet System: 2-inch Long Handle – 12k lb. tested
- Tent top –14 to 15 oz. (weight), standard laminated vinyl (material)
Galvanized steel is steel fully protected by a zinc layer. This layer is resistant to corrosion and rust. This material has an attractive and hard to scratch finish.
Fire retardants are applied to materials that are flammable. A material that receives this treatment can possibly stop or slow down the spread of flames.
This order usually ships within 3 to 4 business working days. This means, the order leaves our warehouse within 3 to 4 business after the order was placed. All ground orders usually take the following amount of time after they have been shipped:
West Coast = approx. 1 to 2 business working days
- Mid West = approx. 3 to 4 business working days
- East Coast = approx. 4 to 5 business working days
Ground shipments can take up to 7 to 15 business working days to arrive but this is highly unlikely.
If you need your order overnight or 2nd day air please call 1-800-838-3057.