When looking for a way to have a bigger shaded space, we offer a great solution. It’s none other than getting the 50 Foot Premier Party Canopy Pole Tent Mid Section - Red and White Striped with White Sidewalls and Cathedral Windows
for the expansion of your sectional tent. Different types of harsh weather can be handled by this midsection tent. The commercial grade quality of this product makes it a favorite of businesses providing outdoor event rentals. Order these 50 Foot Premier Party Canopy Pole Tents Mid Section - Red and White Striped with White Sidewalls and Cathedral Windows now.
50' x 110' Premier Party Canopy Pole Tent Mid Section - Red and White Striped with White Sidewalls and Cathedral Windows
- Tent kit: tent top, stakes, poles (there are quarter poles if needed), storage bag, manual
- 15 oz. white vinyl top + 14 oz. red translucent stripes
- Top has guy ropes attached
- Sidewalls and tent top – rolled up inside a protective bag when shipped
- Seat belt webbing to strengthen the entire perimeter (2 inches)
- Side poles – light weight, very durable, galvanized
- Center and quarter poles – plates (welded on bottom and top), heavy-duty pins (welded into the top)
- Webbing: 1.5 in. – 2 in. / 3k lb. – 6k lb. tested
- Tent top –14 to 15 oz. (weight), standard laminated vinyl (material)
- Ratchet System: 2-inch Long Handle – 12k lb. tested
- Side poles – 16 gauge steel - 1.660-inch dia.
- Center and quarter poles: 16 gage and 14 gage steel tubing
- Manufacturer’s Warranty is one year
- NFPA 701 Certified
Steel becomes resistant to corrosion and rust when alloyed with zinc. In galvanization, steel is dipped in melted zinc. A chemical reaction which bonds zinc to steel occurs.
Fire retardants are substances that aid in reducing the damaging effects of fire on properties. If fire reaches a fire retardant item, it can possibly stop or slow down.
This order usually ships within 3 to 4 business working days. This means, the order leaves our warehouse within 3 to 4 business after the order was placed. All ground orders usually take the following amount of time after they have been shipped:
West Coast = approx. 1 to 2 business working days
- Mid West = approx. 3 to 4 business working days
- East Coast = approx. 4 to 5 business working days
Ground shipments can take up to 7 to 15 business working days to arrive but this is highly unlikely.
If you need your order overnight or 2nd day air please call 1-800-838-3057.