Make your sectional tent bigger by using the 40 Foot Premier Party Canopy Pole Tent Mid Section - Yellow and White Striped with Solid White Sidewalls
. This midsection tent has strong and excellent quality materials including poles, a seat belt webbing that supports the tent top and sides and guy ropes for a secure anchoring. Look no further when it comes to expanding your Premier Party Tents. Choose these 40 Foot Premier Party Canopy Pole Tents Mid Section - Yellow and White Striped with Solid White Sidewalls. Order now.
40' X 100' Premier Party Canopy Pole Tent Mid Section - Yellow and White Striped with Solid White Sidewalls
- Seat belt webbing – 2 inches, on entire perimeter
- Tent top – 15 ounces white vinyl + 14 ounces yellow translucent stripes, guy ropes are attached
- Side poles (galvanized) – extremely durable and light weight
- Center poles and quarter poles – each has a plate welded on the top and bottom and a heavy-duty pin welded into the top
- Rolled up inside a protective bag are the sidewalls and tent top
- Kit contents: stakes, poles, installation manual, top with storage bag
- 14 to 15 oz. tent top material – standard laminated vinyl
- NFPA 701 Certified
- Center and Quarter Poles: 16 gauge and 14 gauge steel tubing
- Side Poles: 16 gauge steel - 1.660 inches dia.
- Seat belt Webbing: 1.5 in. – 2 in. / 3 thousand pounds – 6 thousand pounds tested
- Warranty is 1 year (manufacturer's warranty)
- Ratchet System: 2 inches long handle – 12 thousand pounds tested
Galvanized steel has a durable zinc coating that cannot be scratched easily. It protects the steel interior from rust and corrosion. This durable material can last for a very long time. It needs little to no maintenance.
Fire retardants are substances added to flammable materials. Once treated, their flammability will decrease. In case of fire, a fire retardant material is able to stop or delay the spread of flames.
This order usually ships within 3 to 4 business working days. This means, the order leaves our warehouse within 3 to 4 business after the order was placed. All ground orders usually take the following amount of time after they have been shipped:
West Coast = approx. 1 to 2 business working days
- Mid West = approx. 3 to 4 business working days
- East Coast = approx. 4 to 5 business working days
Ground shipments can take up to 7 to 15 business working days to arrive but this is highly unlikely.
If you need your order overnight or 2nd day air please call 1-800-838-3057.