The 40 Foot Premier Party Canopy Pole Tent Mid Section - Blue and White Striped with Solid White Sidewalls
is your solution for lack of shaded space. This is a great addition to your sectional tent because of the protection it gives you and your guests. This midsection tent features a seatbelt webbing that strengthens the entire tent perimeter. For secure anchoring, guy ropes are attached. Order these 40 Foot Premier Party Canopy Pole Tents Mid Section - Blue and White Striped with Solid White Sidewalls for your tent rental business or for your outdoor events in the future.
40' X 100' Premier Party Canopy Pole Tent Mid Section - Blue and White Striped with Solid White Sidewalls
- Top – white vinyl (15 oz.) and blue translucent stripes (14 oz.), guy ropes
- 2 inches of seat belt webbing
- Side poles – galvanized, light weight, extremely sturdy
- Quarter and center poles – with pins welded into the top (heavy-duty), with plates welded on the top and bottom
- Tent top and sidewalls – rolled up in a protective bag
- Contents of this midsection tent kit: instruction manual, tent skates, center poles, quarter poles (when needed), side poles, tent top
- 14 to 15 oz. tent top material – standard laminated vinyl
- Warranty is 1 year (manufacturer's warranty)
- NFPA 701 Certified
- Ratchet System: 2 inches long handle – 12 thousand pounds tested
- Side Poles: 16 gauge steel - 1.660 inches dia.
- Seat belt Webbing: 1.5 in. – 2 in. / 3 thousand pounds – 6 thousand pounds tested
- Center and Quarter Poles: 16 gauge and 14 gauge steel tubing
Fire retardants are substances added to flammable materials. They lessen the flammability of various items. In case of fire, a flame retardant material can possibly halt the spread of flames.
Galvanized steel is steel alloyed with the metal zinc. The zinc layer permanently covers the entire steel item. It provides protection from corrosion and rust.
This order usually ships within 3 to 4 business working days. This means, the order leaves our warehouse within 3 to 4 business after the order was placed. All ground orders usually take the following amount of time after they have been shipped:
West Coast = approx. 1 to 2 business working days
- Mid West = approx. 3 to 4 business working days
- East Coast = approx. 4 to 5 business working days
Ground shipments can take up to 7 to 15 business working days to arrive but this is highly unlikely.
If you need your order overnight or 2nd day air please call 1-800-838-3057.