The 40 Foot Premier Party Canopy Pole Tent Mid Section - Red and White Striped with White Sidewalls and Cathedral Windows
gives your sectional tent an extension. Get this if you’re running out of room. It’s high quality and durable materials make it a midsection tent that provides protection against different types of weather. If you offer tent rental services, these 40 Foot Premier Party Canopy Pole Tents Mid Section - Red and White Striped with White Sidewalls and Cathedral Windows are great for your business.
40' X 100' Premier Party Canopy Pole Tent Mid Section - Red and White Striped with White Sidewalls and Cathedral Windows
- Contents of this product package – poles, manual, tent top, storage bag, stakes
- Top – 15 ounces white vinyl + 14 ounces red stripes (translucent), the guy ropes attached are for a secure anchoring
- Seat belt webbing – 2 inches, placed on the entire perimeter for support
- Galvanized side poles are extremely durable and light weight
- Center poles and quarter poles – pins welded into the top (heavy-duty), plates welded on top and bottom
- Sidewalls and tent top – rolled up inside a bag for protection
- NFPA 701 Certified
- Seat belt Webbing: 1.5 inches – 2 inches / 3k pounds – 6k pounds tested
- Ratchet System: 2 inches long handle – 12k pounds tested
- Side Poles: 16 gage steel - 1.660 in. dia.
- Manufacturer’s Warranty is 1 year
- Center Poles and Quarter Poles: 16 gage and 14 gage steel tubing
- Standard laminated vinyl tent top – 14 to 15 ounces
Galvanized steel is steel combined with zinc. In galvanization, the steel item is dipped in molten zinc. A chemical reaction bonds the zinc to the steel. Steel is fully coated, making it resistant to corrosion and rust.
Fire retardants are substances that lessen the flammability of items. The impacts of fire will be lessened when materials are treated with these substances. A flame retardant item can either halt or stop the flames from spreading.
This order usually ships within 3 to 4 business working days. This means, the order leaves our warehouse within 3 to 4 business after the order was placed. All ground orders usually take the following amount of time after they have been shipped:
West Coast = approx. 1 to 2 business working days
- Mid West = approx. 3 to 4 business working days
- East Coast = approx. 4 to 5 business working days
Ground shipments can take up to 7 to 15 business working days to arrive but this is highly unlikely.
If you need your order overnight or 2nd day air please call 1-800-838-3057.