Need to expand your sectional tent? That’s easy. Just use the 30 Foot Premier Party Canopy Pole Tent Mid Section - Green and White Striped with Solid White Sidewalls
. With the guy lines attached to the top, this midsection tent is easy to secure. Furthermore, it features a seat belt webbing placed on the entire perimeter. With this component, this midsection tent is more durable. Choose these 30 Foot Premier Party Canopy Pole Tents Mid Section - Green and White Striped with Solid White Sidewalls. Order now.
30' x 100' Premier Party Canopy Pole Tent Mid Section - Green and White Striped with Solid White Sidewalls
- Rolled up inside the protective bag – sidewalls and tent top
- Contents of this tent kit: side poles, quarter poles (if needed), center poles, manual, tent top, stakes, storage bag
- Side poles – light weight, excellently durable, galvanized
- 2 inches seat belt webbing
- Center and quarter poles – pins are welded into the top (heavy-duty), plates are welded on the top and bottom
- Tent top – 15 ounces white vinyl and 14 ounces green stripes (translucent), guy wires are attached
- Center and Quarter Poles: 16 gage and 14 gage steel tubing
- Fire retardant - NFPA 701 Certified
- Ratchet System – 2 inches long handle – 12 thousand pounds tested
- Webbing – 1.5 inches to 2 inches / 3 thousand pounds to 6 thousand pounds tested
- Comes with a manufacturer’s warranty – 1 year
- Side Poles – 16 gage steel - 1.660 inches dia.
- Tent top – weight is 14 to 15 ounces, standard laminated vinyl material
Galvanized steel is steel alloyed with zinc. In galvanization, steel is dipped in melted zinc. A chemical reaction which bonds zinc to the steel item happens. Steel becomes resistant to corrosion and rust with the zinc layer.
Fire retardants are substances that lessen the damage of fire on properties. They are applied to flammable items. A fire retardant material is able to stop or delay the spread of fire.
This order usually ships within 3 to 4 business working days. This means, the order leaves our warehouse within 3 to 4 business after the order was placed. All ground orders usually take the following amount of time after they have been shipped:
West Coast = approx. 1 to 2 business working days
- Mid West = approx. 3 to 4 business working days
- East Coast = approx. 4 to 5 business working days
Ground shipments can take up to 7 to 15 business working days to arrive but this is highly unlikely.
If you need your order overnight or 2nd day air please call 1-800-838-3057.