Think first before you buy a new tent. If you just need an extra shade, we recommend the 30 Foot Premier Party Canopy Pole Tent Mid Section - Blue and White Striped with Solid White Sidewalls
. This product is easy to secure because guy wires are attached to the tent top. Furthermore, you can trust its durability with its seat belt webbing on the entire perimeter. Look no further when it comes to the expansion of your sectional tents. Choose these 30 Foot Premier Party Canopy Pole Tents Mid Section - Blue and White Striped with Solid White Sidewalls. Order now.
30' x 110' Premier Party Canopy Pole Tent Mid Section - Blue and White Striped with Solid White Sidewalls
- Tent top – rolled up inside a protective bag when product kit arrives, 15 oz. white vinyl with 14 oz. red stripes (translucent), guy lines are attached
- Sidewalls are also inside the protective bag
- Side poles – highly durable, galvanized, light weight
- Seat belt webbing – 2 inches
- Center poles and quarter poles – plates are welded on the bottom and top, heavy-duty pins are welded into the top
- Tent kit: center poles, side poles, quarter poles (if needed), tent top, stakes, storage bag, manual
- Center and Quarter Poles: 16 gage and 14 gage steel tubing
- Fire retardant - NFPA 701 Certified
- Webbing – 1.5 inches to 2 inches / 3 thousand pounds to 6 thousand pounds tested
- Ratchet System – 2 inches long handle – 12 thousand pounds tested
- Tent top – weight is 14 to 15 ounces, standard laminated vinyl material
- Comes with a manufacturer’s warranty – 1 year
- Side Poles – 16 gage steel - 1.660 inches dia.
Galvanized steel has a coating that looks attractive, is tough and long lasting. The zinc coating is resistant to corrosion and rust. It protects the steel interior from harmful agents.
Fire retardants are treated on flammable materials. These substances decrease the damage of fire on properties. A fire retardant material can stop or delay the spread of flames in case fire starts.
This order usually ships within 3 to 4 business working days. This means, the order leaves our warehouse within 3 to 4 business after the order was placed. All ground orders usually take the following amount of time after they have been shipped:
West Coast = approx. 1 to 2 business working days
- Mid West = approx. 3 to 4 business working days
- East Coast = approx. 4 to 5 business working days
Ground shipments can take up to 7 to 15 business working days to arrive but this is highly unlikely.
If you need your order overnight or 2nd day air please call 1-800-838-3057.