The 30 Foot Premier Party Canopy Pole Tent Mid Section - White with Vertical Green Stripes is your solution when you’re about to run out of space. The guy lines make anchoring easy and secure. Additionally, this midsection tent is made sturdy by the seat belt webbing on the entire perimeter. This product includes the following: poles (with quarter poles if needed), stakes, tent top, storage bag and an instruction manual. These 30 Foot Premier Party Canopy Pole Tents Mid Section - White with Vertical Green Stripes are perfect for businesses that offer tent rental services.
30' x 110' Premier Party Canopy Pole Tent Mid Section - White with Vertical Green Stripes
- Tent top – guy ropes are attached, rolled up inside a protective bag, 15 oz. white vinyl and 14 oz green translucent stripes
- Center and quarter poles – plates are welded on the top and bottom part, heavy-duty pins are welded into the top part
- Seat belt webbing measures 2 inches
- Side poles (galvanized, very durable, light weight)
- Center and Quarter Poles: 16 gauge and 14 gauge steel tubing
- Fire retardant midsection tent - NFPA 701 Certified
- Tent top – weight is 14 to 15 oz., material is standard laminated vinyl
- Comes with a manufacturer’s warranty – 1 year
- Webbing – 1.5 in. – 2 in. / 3 thousand lb. to 6 thousand lb. tested
- Side Poles – 16 gauge steel - 1.660 in. dia.
- Ratchet System – 2 in. long handle – 12 thousand lb. tested
Galvanized steel is a durable material that needs little to no maintenance. It has a tough zinc coating that protects the steel from corrosion and rust. Galvanized steel has an attractive finish that's hard to scratch.
Fire won't start on a flame retardant material. It has substances that can either stop or slow down the spread of flames. There will be less damage to properties with flame retardants.
This order usually ships within 3 to 4 business working days. This means, the order leaves our warehouse within 3 to 4 business after the order was placed. All ground orders usually take the following amount of time after they have been shipped:
West Coast = approx. 1 to 2 business working days
- Mid West = approx. 3 to 4 business working days
- East Coast = approx. 4 to 5 business working days
Ground shipments can take up to 7 to 15 business working days to arrive but this is highly unlikely.
If you need your order overnight or 2nd day air please call 1-800-838-3057.