When choosing tents, look for the one that can be expanded. And when you finally have a sectional tent, just add the 30 Foot Premier Party Canopy Pole Tent Mid Section - Green and White Striped with White Sidewalls and Cathedral Windows
. The materials of this product are tough. Therefore, your guests are protected from different types of weather under this midsection tent. Purchase these 30 Foot Premier Party Canopy Pole Tents Mid Section - Green and White Striped with White Sidewalls and Cathedral Windows.
30' x 110' Premier Party Canopy Pole Tent Mid Section - Green and White Striped with White Sidewalls and Cathedral Windows
- Top – white vinyl (15 oz.) + green translucent stripes (14 oz.), guy ropes are attached to easily secure the tent
- Seat belt webbing – toughens the tent, 2 inches
- Side poles – extremely tough, light weight, galvanized
- Center poles and quarter poles – plates are welded on top and bottom, heavy-duty pins are welded into the top part
- Tent kit: tent top, tent stakes, manual, storage bag, center poles, side poles, quarter poles (if needed)
- Ratchet System – 2 in. long handle – 12k pounds tested
- Fire retardant midsection tent (NFPA 701 Certified)
- Side Poles – 16 gauge steel - 1.660 in. dia.
- This product has a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Center and Quarter Poles: 16 gauge and 14 gauge steel tubing
- Webbing – 1.5 in. to 2 in. / 3k pounds to 6k pounds tested
- Tent top – standard laminated vinyl material, weighs 14 to 15 oz.
Galvanized steel is a long-lasting material. It is protected by a layer of zinc which is resistant to corrosion and rust. This material has a satiny finish which cannot be scratched easily.
Fire retardants lessen the impacts of fire on surrounding properties. These substances are applied to flammable items. A fire retardant material is able to delay the spread of flames.
This order usually ships within 3 to 4 business working days. This means, the order leaves our warehouse within 3 to 4 business after the order was placed. All ground orders usually take the following amount of time after they have been shipped:
West Coast = approx. 1 to 2 business working days
- Mid West = approx. 3 to 4 business working days
- East Coast = approx. 4 to 5 business working days
Ground shipments can take up to 7 to 15 business working days to arrive but this is highly unlikely.
If you need your order overnight or 2nd day air please call 1-800-838-3057.