Make your sectional tent bigger if you are running out of room. Just use the 30 Foot Premier Party Canopy Pole Tent Mid Section - Blue and White Striped with White Sidewalls and Cathedral Windows
. This is the favorite midsection tent of businesses that provide tent rentals. The reason is because of the sturdy features that this product has. This tent can be easily secured to the ground because it has guy-wires. Buy these 30 Foot Premier Party Canopy Pole Tents Mid Section - Blue and White Striped with White Sidewalls and Cathedral Windows today.
30' x 110' Premier Party Canopy Pole Tent Mid Section - Blue and White Striped with White Sidewalls and Cathedral Windows
- The contents of this product kit: poles (with quarter poles when needed), stakes, manual, tent top with storage bag
- When the product package arrives, the sidewalls and tent top are inside a protective bag (rolled up)
- Entire perimeter – 2 inches seat belt webbing (makes the tent tougher)
- Tent top – 15 oz. white vinyl with 14 oz. blue stripes (translucent), guy lines are attached
- Extremely durable side poles – galvanized, light weight
- Plates are welded on the center poles and quarter poles (top and bottom)
- Pins are welded into the center and quarter poles (top)
- Fire retardant midsection tent (NFPA 701 Certified)
- This product has a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Center and Quarter Poles: 16 gauge and 14 gauge steel tubing
- Side Poles – 16 gauge steel - 1.660 in. dia.
- Tent top – standard laminated vinyl material, weighs 14 to 15 oz.
- Ratchet System – 2 in. long handle – 12k pounds tested
- Webbing – 1.5 in. to 2 in. / 3k pounds to 6k pounds tested
Galvanized steel has a zinc layer which provides protection from rust, corrosion and other harmful agents. This metal permanently bonded to steel during galvanization. Galvanized steel also has an attractive finish.
Fire retardants are substances added to flammable materials. They decrease the damage of fire to properties. A fire retardant material can possibly halt the spread of flames.
This order usually ships within 3 to 4 business working days. This means, the order leaves our warehouse within 3 to 4 business after the order was placed. All ground orders usually take the following amount of time after they have been shipped:
West Coast = approx. 1 to 2 business working days
- Mid West = approx. 3 to 4 business working days
- East Coast = approx. 4 to 5 business working days
Ground shipments can take up to 7 to 15 business working days to arrive but this is highly unlikely.
If you need your order overnight or 2nd day air please call 1-800-838-3057.