The sectional tent you previously bought can be expanded. All you need to do is add the 30 Foot Premier Party Canopy Pole Tent Mid Section - White with White Sidewalls and Cathedral Windows
. This tent can be easily secured on the ground with its guy lines attached to its tent top. A seat belt webbing can be seen on the entire perimeter. This feature makes the tent tougher. Our 30 Foot Premier Party Canopy Pole Tents Mid Section - White with White Sidewalls and Cathedral Windows can handle different types of weather. Order now.
30' x 110' Premier Party Canopy Pole Tent Mid Section - White with White Sidewalls and Cathedral Windows
- This tent kit has the following: center poles, quarter poles (if needed), side poles, stakes, tent top, storage bag and instruction manual
- Very tough side poles – light weight, galvanized
- On the top and bottom of center and quarter poles, plates are welded
- Pins (heavy-duty) are welded into the top of center and quarter poles
- Vinyl top (solid white) – guy wires are attached, 15 oz.
- Protective bag contents: tent top and sidewalls (rolled up)
- Seat belt webbing – 2 inches
- Expands your sectional tent
- Center and Quarter Poles: 16 gauge and 14 gauge steel tubing
- This product has a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Webbing – 1.5 in. to 2 in. / 3k pounds to 6k pounds tested
- Tent top – standard laminated vinyl material, weighs 14 to 15 oz.
- Ratchet System – 2 in. long handle – 12k pounds tested
- Fire retardant midsection tent (NFPA 701 Certified)
- Side Poles – 16 gauge steel - 1.660 in. dia.
Fire retardants prevent the spread of fire. These are substances applied to flammable materials. A fire retardant item can either delay or stop the spread of flames in case of fire.
Galvanized steel has a durable coating: zinc. This layer protects the steel item from corrosion, rust and other damaging agents. This material also has a hard to scratch finish.
This order usually ships within 3 to 4 business working days. This means, the order leaves our warehouse within 3 to 4 business after the order was placed. All ground orders usually take the following amount of time after they have been shipped:
West Coast = approx. 1 to 2 business working days
- Mid West = approx. 3 to 4 business working days
- East Coast = approx. 4 to 5 business working days
Ground shipments can take up to 7 to 15 business working days to arrive but this is highly unlikely.
If you need your order overnight or 2nd day air please call 1-800-838-3057.